3.25.1 Patch Notes

Will you solve the abyss unclosable hole problem?
From what i understood value and dust had no(or not much) influence on currency before the patch anyways^^may it just be that people start to get crazy because a number is now smaller? ;P
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 14, 2024, 3:52:17 AM
Just constantly being unable to connect to instances after the patch. No difference if the instance is a town or my hideout.
Crashed to main menu about 12 times in an hour, because of that.
"
Strickl3r wrote:
From what i understood value and dust had no(or not much) influence on currency before the patch anyways^^may it just be that people start to get crazy because a number is now smaller? ;P

It was crazy difference. Before I could send lets say 1000 corn and get shipment value 10 000, when I added only 30-50 dust, the shipment value went to 20 000.

Now the dust don't do jack sh*t and I have to send 2000 corn to get the value to 20 000 and the sad part is (tested with small shipment) the dust don't do sh*t even when added to that 2000 corn, the result were very similar between 2000 corn vs 2000 corn + 9999 dust.

For the people who prefer couple of big shipments a day, this won't change much but I really liked sending ships out every 40mins and get small currency from it. Now my farms won't work fast enough and I don't find enough ore to mine.

Having multiple accounts is gonna be a thing now if you like the league mech and wanna get extra currency this way (big thing in ruhtless imo, maybe not in the regular game).
Last edited by yyoteko on Aug 14, 2024, 4:37:57 AM
"
Basti1910 wrote:
Just constantly being unable to connect to instances after the patch. No difference if the instance is a town or my hideout.
Crashed to main menu about 12 times in an hour, because of that.

Same problem for me on xbox...
"
yyoteko wrote:
"
Strickl3r wrote:

It was crazy difference. Before I could send lets say 1000 corn and get shipment value 10 000, when I added only 30-50 dust, the shipment value went to 20 000.

Now the dust don't do jack sh*t and I have to send 2000 corn to get the value to 20 000 and the sad part is (tested with small shipment) the dust don't do sh*t even when added to that 2000 corn, the result were very similar between 2000 corn vs 2000 corn + 9999 dust.

For the people who prefer couple of big shipments a day, this won't change much but I really liked sending ships out every 40mins and get small currency from it. Now my farms won't work fast enough and I don't find enough ore to mine.

Having multiple accounts is gonna be a thing now if you like the league mech and wanna get extra currency this way (big thing in ruhtless imo, maybe not in the regular game).

I know how dust did work^^, but the higher value only changed the amount of runes/tattoos you got, not the amount of currency. I saw no difference between a 300k and a 1 mio shipment in the amount of divs you got. So obv you got less from the 1 mio shipment because you weren't able to ship that often. Value(just a number^^) and dust multiplicator did not effect curency outcomes from my impression of the first three weeks^^...

and lol @ multiple accounts xd don't take things to seriously, that is just silly
if someone wants to handle peanut shipments on multiple accounts, go ahead have fun lol

i would just send the same amount as before with some more dust maybe, but not go out of oyur way for it and do some research on how the difference really is...who knows maybe it's still 1 div per 6 shipments on average even with a lower number xd
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 14, 2024, 4:55:42 AM
"

I know how dust did work^^, but the higher value only changed the amount of runes/tattoos you got, not the amount of currency. I saw no difference between a 300k and a 1 mio shipment in the amount of divs you got. So obv you got less from the 1 mio shipment because you weren't able to ship that often. Value(just a number^^) and dust multiplicator did not effect curency outcomes from my impression of the first three weeks^^...

Okay..if so, then no biggie, have to make few test runs.
I kinda think the dust rework is a net positive. Anytime i send a shipment of over 1mil in crops, I pretty much pull a divine.

I just sum up the number of shipped items and add that as dust now. When I get more dust I will experiment with doubling or tripling the amount.

But so far, right after the update i sent a ship with 3mil worth of crops, brought back bigger stacks of currency, including 2 divines.
Sent a smaller shipment but to Kalgur with +120% reward modifier for wheat (total worth about 1mil) and they also brought back 1 divine.

Also first time I saw two pages of rewards - albeit it was because I was sending ingots and got one full page of items. But the new scaling actually seem to work - you cannot now artificially inflate shipment value and increase risk, you actually need to supply the goods the port wants aaand supplement it with an arbitrary amount of dust, and in general i get more rewards for ~1mil shipments than I did before the patch. I neglected my town for the past week because everything seemed very unrewarding but now I am going to get back to it.
Yea that's possible why they made this change. Ppl were sending ships full of dust instead of resources and getting no currency back. I have been sending 1k dust on every shipment. With every crew upgrade I have been adding more resources and noticed better rewards.
Last edited by gredzel on Aug 14, 2024, 5:31:44 AM
so how is the dust nerf a buff??? ggg how can you just lie to us in face like that???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info