3.25.1 Patch Notes

Can we please finally fix Blightspawn and Slug Crusher at least?
I am not mad if you fix the Rewards (which is a global thing) and that map rewards respect your voidstone count too.

Please stop ignoring this
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Revert dust changes. Now we have to farm hundreds of thousands dust per hour on top of hundreds of thousands gold per hour to get what we had before patch.
Maybe its good tho, now i can just dump this ships and map runners cuz its not worth my gold and effort. Just spend gold to flip currency, its more profitable.
Good patch, thanks GGG

Hopefully the not dying in Kingsmarch fixes the DCs when loading it counting as a death. Was getting quite annoying.
"
skilpero3636 wrote:
Revert dust changes. Now we have to farm hundreds of thousands dust per hour on top of hundreds of thousands gold per hour to get what we had before patch.
Maybe its good tho, now i can just dump this ships and map runners cuz its not worth my gold and effort. Just spend gold to flip currency, its more profitable.
Good patch, thanks GGG

"
ocjaamal wrote:
so how is the dust nerf a buff??? ggg how can you just lie to us in face like that???

(and lots of others with the same complaint)

Stop looking at the shipment value!!! This number is nearly meaningless.

If you've been recording the actual amount of currency you get back, you'll see that adding dust now improves the rewards, whereas before it basically didn't (except for Runes and Tattoos).

Before, if you send 10k wheat and 10k dust, you'd get back rewards for 10k wheat and maybe some runes. Now, if you send 10k wheat and 10k dust, you're getting way more rewards than just for 10k wheat.

It'll take some team science to get the figures correct, but this is definitely a buff for the majority of players.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
skilpero3636 wrote:
Good patch, thanks GGG

"
ocjaamal wrote:
so how is the dust nerf a buff??? ggg how can you just lie to us in face like that???

(and lots of others with the same complaint)

Stop looking at the shipment value!!! This number is nearly meaningless.

If you've been recording the actual amount of currency you get back, you'll see that adding dust now improves the rewards, whereas before it basically didn't (except for Runes and Tattoos).

Before, if you send 10k wheat and 10k dust, you'd get back rewards for 10k wheat and maybe some runes. Now, if you send 10k wheat and 10k dust, you're getting way more rewards than just for 10k wheat.

It'll take some team science to get the figures correct, but this is definitely a buff for the majority of players.

This is a result of a common problem with the game: a lack of transparency in the interface. Shipping value is the only number we really get to see, so many will guess that shipping value indicates how much you'll get for your goods, and you get less shipping value now. Maybe you are getting just as many or more goods, but the shipping value is definitely less, and that's the only clear metric you have, everything else is murky and subject to lots of random variation.
shipping received a huge nerf to values of shipments. wtf is going on
"
Strickl3r wrote:
"
GGG please.

Reverse this Dust-Change. please.

To early to say if it is that dramatic. I would prefer one or two high value shipments per day since it would be kind of a relieve. All those little shipments were getting annoying even though every 5th to 6th one had a divine in it...
And with high value, now that the dust doesn't do multipicative anymore i mean 2-5 mio...If i fullfill a quota without dust and without sending a little bit of everythign i want to be rewarded..if that is the case i am fine with it...If i get punished for sending what the town wants and not 10 mio dust that would be baaaaad....

You're not seeing the issue here it seems. GGG said they buffed it. They didn't buff it. When previously you'd send 8000 dust, you now need like 1 million to achieve the same effect. That's a massive nerf all around.
Reworked how shipping Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipping Risk and Rewards. Previously, it was multiplying the shipment value and having a disproportionately high impact on risk compared to rewards. Now, it simply adds to Shipment Value and scales the amount of rewards based on the other goods being shipped. This means the way Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipment Value/Risk now directly correlates with the amount of rewards you will receive, and in almost all cases this is a buff from before

Are the values shipment(risk level) scale/affect loot?
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Aug 14, 2024, 11:02:23 AM
"
benhonda03 wrote:
Reworked how shipping Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipping Risk and Rewards. Previously, it was multiplying the shipment value and having a disproportionately high impact on risk compared to rewards. Now, it simply adds to Shipment Value and scales the amount of rewards based on the other goods being shipped. This means the way Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipment Value/Risk now directly correlates with the amount of rewards you will receive, and in almost all cases this is a buff from before

In almost all cases this is a buff? Im I stupid right now it this feels like a 2.5x 3x nerf. to the dust ... Shipments values goes down by 2-3x times now so you need more ressourse or dust to get the same amount. Stop saying its a buffs when its not the hype is gone now thanks guys

U can't be serious, right?

Shipments values ​​are only related to risk (red bar next to the ship) it does not influence ANYTHING what you earn as a reward in currency...

How can people nowadays fail to notice some such obvious things?

"
benhonda03 wrote:

In almost all cases this is a buff? Im I stupid right now it this feels like a 2.5x 3x nerf. to the dust ... Shipments values goes down by 2-3x times now so you need more ressourse or dust to get the same amount. Stop saying its a buffs when its not the hype is gone now thanks guys

It's like you go to village, that wants to buy 1000kg of iron from you.
- (player) - I have 500kg of iron and 500kg of shit wrapped in iron paper.
- (trader) - well, we will pay for your 500kg of iron and add pile of shit wrapped in gold.
That's how I see dust and it was from the start of league.
It was always about resources not dust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info