[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

I got one using reforge lightning via harvest. Not the best way probably
Last edited by kraken1944 on Aug 23, 2024, 9:07:18 PM
"

Awesome thanks! And I'm guessing switching to svalinn is assumed right?

oh yes sorry I guess I should have stated that. Yes, the entire build is based around Svalinn :)
Hey, tufferugli

Great guide. I was looking for something to follow when I went back to my starter EO version.

I am putting the build together and noticed that you chose imbued wand over Profane. I am curious about your reasoning for this.

Thanks,
Solidrok
I finally (god help me) ground out a Mageblood chaos orb by chaos orb. ooof

Put on the Mageblood, swapped to Purity of Elements, added large cluster, swapped to Lunaris and fixed some implicits. I am staying with Corrupted Soul until I either feel really comfortable with this or I can get some Crit reduction.

I ran a REALLY smooth Simulacrum. Easy deathless, got to 6 rewards every level except 1 where it was a high 5.

I am still getting used to the speed which compared to my original plodder feels like I am just pure zoom.

First order of business is to get a better watcher's eye. I must have miscalculated something because I ended up at 74 chaos res. I want to get that to 75 and pick up the +1 to all Max ele res at the same time on my next watchers eye.

Lunaris is bonkers good in simulacrum. Since "blocking" still counts as us getting hit, we get all the benefits from Lunaris while taking no damage on blocks.
Hello guys,

Great guide, I have something similar that I've tried to sort myself but I'm noob.
I now have about 100 div, slowly grinded, and I want to improve my character. What would be the best upgrade ? I was thinking of one of those fancy wands with the haunted thing?

https://pobb.in/VS8ZKrFGeCG
Last edited by TheWizz87 on Aug 24, 2024, 6:45:22 AM
"
realsolidrok wrote:
Hey, tufferugli

Great guide. I was looking for something to follow when I went back to my starter EO version.

I am putting the build together and noticed that you chose imbued wand over Profane. I am curious about your reasoning for this.

Thanks,
Solidrok

thanks!

about the wand base there’s no real reason except it was cheaper 😅
"
I finally (god help me) ground out a Mageblood chaos orb by chaos orb. ooof

Put on the Mageblood, swapped to Purity of Elements, added large cluster, swapped to Lunaris and fixed some implicits. I am staying with Corrupted Soul until I either feel really comfortable with this or I can get some Crit reduction.

I ran a REALLY smooth Simulacrum. Easy deathless, got to 6 rewards every level except 1 where it was a high 5.

I am still getting used to the speed which compared to my original plodder feels like I am just pure zoom.

First order of business is to get a better watcher's eye. I must have miscalculated something because I ended up at 74 chaos res. I want to get that to 75 and pick up the +1 to all Max ele res at the same time on my next watchers eye.

Lunaris is bonkers good in simulacrum. Since "blocking" still counts as us getting hit, we get all the benefits from Lunaris while taking no damage on blocks.

gg dude!

i was thinking that (if i ever somehow get my hand on a mageblood) since i’m used to move around with frostblink i would probably swap the quicksilver for an amethst flask in order to keep wrath/zealotry
Hello, really enjoying this verion of the build!

2 Days ago i got a mirror drop, so i got a lot of currency to spend still, around 250 divines.

What's the next logical step in my build? Ring corrupt on anathema? Better Rare ring? Jewels?

https://pobb.in/T_ry1zoWNzmp

Here is my POB, got myself a mageblood so maybe i need to change some suffixes on flasks?
Last edited by Weikeman on Aug 24, 2024, 8:24:50 AM
Greetings!
Will there be build support in further leagues?
"
ZSU_MAN wrote:
Greetings!
Will there be build support in further leagues?

Are you asking if this thread will be active in future leagues?

That is impossible to say. If GGG decide to nuke either Svalinn or Ice Nova then this thread won't be very active at all in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info