[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

Been playing on and off casually for some time, and have recently tried transitioning to this version from the spell suppression one, definitely felt an improvement with the survivability.

I am currently able to do 8 mods T16s but feel that I am still a little weak in both defense and offense. I know that what I have is by no means anywhere near to ideal yet but would definitely appreciate any guidance on how to improve the character further, as well as the top priorities to do so.

POB: https://pobb.in/MFAqXAsx7ivb

Am definitely not well versed enough with the mechanics or things to look out for in the game yet, and I'm hoping that any of your suggestions would help guide me along, thank you!
Hello !

i am trying to compare the great volley support and the greater multiple projectiles support in this build.
On paper the volley support seemes to be so much better. Is this true or when do we use this one?

BR
"
ChuckTheRogue wrote:
Hello !

i am trying to compare the great volley support and the greater multiple projectiles support in this build.
On paper the volley support seemes to be so much better. Is this true or when do we use this one?

BR

Gmp is better for map clear, volley is better for single target. However I dont bother changing it for the content and just use volley. It is just about preference.
"
"
"
big ty to everyone helping in this tread

https://pobb.in/TwC-acxWv8K7
mageblood with ralakesh version
1million ehp
177million dps (145million without the vaal ice nova dmg)
100% reduce crit
all res cap

right now my char have a good balance of tankyness and dps, i definitely want to add more def.

just wanted to check if i got everything right in the build , i mostly followed builds from everyone here and poeninja.

*You can get a nice DPS boost if you swap Power Charge on Crit for Intensity and take the appropriate Mastery for Intensity. You should have no issues generating Power Charges with out Power Charge on Crit.

* Defensively things look great. Curse Immune, Stun Immune, Ailment Immune and Crit immune is the goal and it looks like you have all of them in place. One place you can add some extra defense would be in an +1 Endurance Charge corruption on the boots.

* I see one place you can make a quick significant improvement. Your Amethyst flask has "leech spell damage as ES" as a suffix. That suffix does not help our build because we cap ES leech on the tree with Light Eater. You can change this to anything else you like (I would recommend 14% movement speed as your movement speed is a little low right now).

Hi Andy, ty for the insight , appreciate it

1. "take the appropriate Mastery for Intensity"
which one are u talking about?
caster mastery=spells which can gain intensity have +1 maximum intensity , is this the one ?

2. +1 Endurance Charge corruption on the boots = am planning on buying one this week , farming some currency for it

3. for the flask i wasnt sure if it could double dip for both leech, i guess u answer that now lol , will swap for movement speed then

And If I were you, I'd set shock to 30% cause without shock mastery, it is not realistic to achieve 50% shock on bosses. This will give more realistic dps numbers.
Decided to run a armour version (suprise! we cant scale it enough due to aura and missing skillpoints) but its still doing fine! Im terrible bad at setting up pob (even with ur tips for configuration @Andy) :( It says im at 85% crit chance but my dps seems suuuuper low for my investement so far(10 mill?!) If anyone could take a look would be super nice:/

Also im still torn between using the instant leech mastery (could save a lot of skillpoints if not that important) or not... atm im using it and it feels nice but also bought some new stuff and dont know if its the mastery or gear:s Could anyone give insight on that?

Tried to redo my wand aswell... it went horrible but will use it at it is for now. We would use Scorn or Woe as Essences right?

My pob as i set it up (an probably wrong): https://pobb.in/OabUtNFAT1Le
"
Anena wrote:
Decided to run a armour version (suprise! we cant scale it enough due to aura and missing skillpoints) but its still doing fine! Im terrible bad at setting up pob (even with ur tips for configuration @Andy) :( It says im at 85% crit chance but my dps seems suuuuper low for my investement so far(10 mill?!) If anyone could take a look would be super nice:/

Also im still torn between using the instant leech mastery (could save a lot of skillpoints if not that important) or not... atm im using it and it feels nice but also bought some new stuff and dont know if its the mastery or gear:s Could anyone give insight on that?

Tried to redo my wand aswell... it went horrible but will use it at it is for now. We would use Scorn or Woe as Essences right?

My pob as i set it up (an probably wrong): https://pobb.in/OabUtNFAT1Le

Here is your POB set up with our standard config. Your DPS is fine at 148m

Instant Leech is critical. Do not change it. We experimented earlier in the thread but were not able to find away around spending those points to get the mastery.

https://pobb.in/hlsXYK10UgRD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info