Upcoming Changes to Sap of the Seasons

Shouldn't you ban everyone using this?

They're exploiting an oversight, this happened before.

Maybe reddit wasn't mad enough?
With the investment needed 200% isnt gonna be enought.
Verbatim from OP: "..but within reason."

If this is the same quality of "reason" that was used for the "adjustment" of loot .. just cut the spin and say you're going to delete it outright because less is the new more. People can respect honesty .. your communication & awareness skills are beyond any
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
Last edited by yetagainAGAIN on Aug 5, 2024, 12:37:25 AM
Can you guys as carefully nerf in future?

Lots and i mean LOTS of items and skills were slammed with "i don't want to play with you anymore" tier of leg-breaking nerfs.

200% ele pen is goddamn insane and i have seen you nerf stuff into oblivion for less. far, far, far less.
Make it only work with Mana Burn and not Weeping Wounds
Melee Weapon Damage Penetrates 1% Elemental Resistances per Mana Burn, up to a maximum of 200% ?
If it reaches 200%, it will no longer increase the magic burning power.
Then I will get a real permanent Sap
Last edited by WLNisekoi on Aug 5, 2024, 12:44:07 AM
Groups were getting easily over 5000%, completely fair nerf
Last edited by Noobwater on Aug 5, 2024, 12:43:44 AM
"
D34M0NF0X wrote:
the league is already dead , its an afk league , maps are not worth juicing unless you have a glittering scarab , bosses are not worth killing , just trade to make money and send out ships , mapping is purely about gold pur hour so you have to do it less coz its totally un rewarding to do. worst league i have ever played. tincture was dumb anyway, very amusing how you had the foresight to preemptively cap the rarity flask but not the pen flask.

fix scarabs and endgame juicing, ive already checked out of the league its boring.

It may be dead for you, but it doesn't mean it's dead for others. Every league someone always screams after 1 week, "league is already dead". I guess you'll be that person lol.
"
JoshhAvatar wrote:
Ground loot is worse than Kalandra, it is NOT fine.

Please fix.

The ground loot is fine when you realize that 95% of the gear you find on the ground is worthless anyway.
acceptable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info