Upcoming Changes to Sap of the Seasons

So are we going to ban the folks using this build as well? Because clearly they “exploited” the unintended mechanism. Clearly they “ruined” the T17 farming economy.

lol.
The main problem of party play and build isn't about tincture or sum. Party carry builds are ALWAYS be overpowered VS solo players because of aura bots and curse bots. It doesn't give a **** about tincture, you have 10 auras applied to you with massive aura effect, you will always be overpowered.

Is there will be any changes to that? Or changes to party loot? I think that you guys killed IIQ because of over-loot issues. Now solo players can't do nun about juicing and fun gameplay, solo players can only farm scarabs to maintain groups to play and farm. This, guys, looks like average capitalism issue where 90% work to maintain other 10% wealth.

Good job, GGG. You somehow managed to keep things worse and worse
Lame.

So basically: We're making this item into something you need to burn 30+ passive points and your ascendancy on in order to get less benefit than just equipping an omni (which isn't capped btw)

I really hope you guys don't go and apply this logic to all the other stacking builds in the game and apply arbitrary caps to them too.

Fact of the matter is this item already has a cap, you can't sustain infinite mana degen.
Last edited by Rein_Masamune on Aug 5, 2024, 12:14:50 AM
I think spell echo with ice nova of frostbolt + spell echo is also an extreme damage multiplier to the spell, can you pls hotfix that?
recombinators?
Haha I just spent the last few days trying out ways to sustain. I think this is a fair nerf though, at least they will still let it work so I dont feel like I completely wasted my efforts.
GGG is pretty good at being even-handed with stuff like this. I like the measured response and the idea that the thing shouldn't be completely gutted.
"
Rein_Masamune wrote:
Lame.

So basically: We're making this item into something you need to burn 30+ passive points and your ascendancy on in order to get less benefit than just equipping an omni (which isn't capped btw)

I really hope you guys don't go and apply this logic to all the other stacking builds in the game and apply arbitrary caps to them too.

Fact of the matter is this item already has a cap, you can't sustain infinite mana degen.

The highest DPS Omni character in SoK has 2000 omni. To match the tincture's new values, you need 3000 omni.

And, BTW, even reaching 2000 requires huge investment on the tree as well as on gear.

Parties were sustaining THOUSANDS of stacks (the equivalent of tens of thousands of omniscience, possibly over a hundred thousand), which is far beyond what is possible with Omni, even with legacy gear in standard.
Had no idea about this being broken. But ok O.O
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
buff town
Dayman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info