3.25.0c Hotfix

"
Vandurman wrote:
Gold in sanctum when?

Like you don't have enough benefits from sanctum anyways.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
J_Love wrote:
Feels rathe rlike you reduced the amount of gold dropped. Do you guys actually know what youre doing over there at GGG? I feel like you dont!

Don't know about you but im getting more gold. Have gold more than i need.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
Beverice wrote:
Sanctum doesn't drop gold. Intended? I have only been running sanctum and cannot interphase with the new trading post

So the basic answer is don't run sanctum 24h and run maps sometimes. Like you don't have enough benefits from sanctum anyways.

Why does everything else in the game drop gold?
MAC M2 8Gb Steam client crashing, it was working fine yesterday, now it either says "Can't connect to instance" if I selected a previous game and crashes if I select a new character. I have only just installed this game so was just starting to get into it.

I have gone through all the client troubleshooting steps of clearing cache, validating install files re-installing etc etc. Can I send crash logs to you or is there anything I can do to assit with troubleshooting?
Last edited by reptilianhorseofdoom on Aug 3, 2024, 8:47:36 PM
"
Beverice wrote:
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
Beverice wrote:
Sanctum doesn't drop gold. Intended? I have only been running sanctum and cannot interphase with the new trading post

So the basic answer is don't run sanctum 24h and run maps sometimes. Like you don't have enough benefits from sanctum anyways.

Why does everything else in the game drop gold?

Sanctum is already the most op mechanic to make currency and you guys are asking for buffs?

Well sure, they can do it if they nerf all sanctum rewards by 50%.
"
auspexa wrote:

Sanctum is already the most op mechanic to make currency and you guys are asking for buffs?

Well sure, they can do it if they nerf all sanctum rewards by 50%.

Dropping gold isn't a buff, everything that drops items drops gold.
Sanctum is also not the most op mechanic to make currency.

It's the best raw divine farm, but for trade league there are much better ways to make money.
wildwood still sucks xdd
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I was so excited to go test wildwood after seeing this hotfix.

Quite literally zero change noticeable. The rewards is still non-existent compared to exactly the same maps and strategy without wisp. Monsters are still overly tanky and hits like a ton of brick for zero additional rewards.

This mechanic needs a second pass of buffs for sure. At this rate, i would say that 99.99% of players will skip the mechanic all together. Then what is the point of reintroducing a fan-favourite mechanic ?

My own two cents

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info