3.25.0c Hotfix

Wisps need a further buff - mobs/bosses are much harder for pretty much no extra rewards.
Gold seemed fine. Compared to the Affliction League, the Wildwood mechanic doesn't do anything and should probably be removed, I entered Wildwood twice and haven't bothered since. Updating Settlers League Mechanic loot to look like what you guys previewed in the release trailer would be nice, or loot in Maps that aren't T17s would also be exciting.

Thanks for your work and constant updates. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Thermatico on Aug 2, 2024, 8:36:22 AM
Sanctum doesn't drop gold. Intended? I have only been running sanctum and cannot interphase with the new trading post
Left click + Shift on certain skills no longer allow the player to use said skill while maintaining the ability to move-only when not holding Shift. This needs to be addressed.

Voltaxic Bursts' ability to maintain buff charges even after death, and still exploding, has also been bugged (or removed I won't even be surprised if this was a stealth nerf to Voltaxic burst builds). This also needs to be addressed.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
Feels rathe rlike you reduced the amount of gold dropped. Do you guys actually know what youre doing over there at GGG? I feel like you dont!
What actually was changed with gold? Because after 50 maps I'm getting about the same or less on average. I've also yet to see the verisium mobs actually drop anything at all. And people are saying wisps feel no different, too. Was this hotfix even applied?

Between having to constantly rehire lost workers, which costs an extreme amount of gold through rerolling, and just paying for general upkeep, this league mechanic quickly becomes too time consuming from farming gold to interact with at any meaningful level for long.

It's not gold acquisition that needs to be micro buffed, its the cost of upkeep and rerolling that need to be vastly reduced.

It's not like you can just ignore this league mechanic since the gold drops are replacing your ground loot, including stuff that should be guaranteed from altars.
Last edited by KeiranPOE on Aug 2, 2024, 1:34:19 PM
Gold in sanctum when?
still trash. the boss becomes 20x more difficult when it's double empowered but drops like 1 orb of alchemy. no reason to take thorough exploration
Where is the loot
Why am I still here
"
Beverice wrote:
Sanctum doesn't drop gold. Intended? I have only been running sanctum and cannot interphase with the new trading post

So the basic answer is don't run sanctum 24h and run maps sometimes. Like you don't have enough benefits from sanctum anyways.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info