3.25.0c Hotfix

Don't just buff wildwood, buff loot everywhere please. The game is supposed to be about killing monsters and getting loot, not killing monsters and getting nothing.
yellow wisps? purple wisps?
general loot on a map?
wildwood does not work at all, - 'nano buff single wisps type'
Loot is still shit and gold rates while buffed, aren’t enough.
What's the point of a league mechanic if it's weaker than one of the core ones (Sanctum)?

What was the point of bringing back Wildwood and recombinators, if both got pre-nerfed into oblivion?

What's the point of mapping and other mechanics if Sanctum is the only one profitable?
And ultimately, the lack of currency make it hard to craft, which means less things to buy, in a game that although is supposed to be about loot, already has terrible gear drops, excluding few T0 uniques. If you don't care about bettering the gear drops at least make crafting more accessible again, otherwise why bother?

Such a great idea for a mechanic, but as it often is with PoE, we get baited again. What is a point of making a game feeling like a chore? Most of us already work overtime irl. We come here to have fun.
Last edited by venvaneless on Aug 2, 2024, 1:16:00 AM
"
FransCap wrote:
loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when

most educated trade league player
still no dancing dervish fix T-T
How about fixing the mac issues? I cannot log in 19 out of 20 times, it s tiring.
maybe more loot on ships and maps ?

bugged missing "V" button and icon in Kingsmarch for many players fix when?
Issue happens when you take quest, dont talk to NPC and then upgrade city. In this case quest completion possibility disappears and whole account is bugged and cant press V in Kingsmarch. Please, fix it asap. Lots of players have this issue and most of them do not even know they are bugged.
Last edited by Morkazoid on Aug 2, 2024, 1:58:03 AM
Will you add gold drop to sanctum? I really want to use currency exchange but i cannot most of the times since I farm sanctum mostly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info