3.25.0c Hotfix

Gold drops buffed, thank you.
buff gold drops more, like 10k per ore encounter
Dayman.
loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when loot increase when
add gold to sanctum please
Please allow us to toggle off the auto smelting of bars we don't assign workers to. Or just allow upgrades to use either ores or bars.
please GGG save the league it is so fun but holy fuck is it not rewarding i am so sick of farming gold none stop please GGG buff gold overall by like 10x and turn on the loot i love the league mechanic but atm i feel like i am just getting off work only to work for my town and provide them with penny gold and get shit in return HELP US GGG SAVE THE LEAGUE I BEG
This is a bait to make it look like you're buffing loot right? Because wildwood is exactly the same, 10000000 x 0 is still 0.
allo guys dont nobody told you that we dont have loot from monsters anymore? everybody is waiting for you to say that deleting loot and especially mf from the game was awful msitake by you. try playing your own game sometime or just check any poe streamer. only people that farming substantial amount of currency is cockroaches from sanctum(that you are not touching for long time)
Nerf Sanctum. Buff everything else. More gold buffs.
Underserved. All bets are off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info