Save the League! Increase the Loot!

As the title suggests, players from all walks of the game are encountering issues this league. The compounded nerfs have made earning currency very difficult.

Even Empy's group quit party play because it was no longer profitable. It's not too late to adjust these numbers and save the league in the long term.

I don't think the league mechanic alone is enough to keep players interested. People want good gameplay and valuable drops.

Don't get us wrong; the mechanic is really cool, and we appreciate the many things we asked for that were included. However, the nerfs seem a bit too heavy-handed.

I believe that some small adjustments to certain numbers will make this an amazing league, and I hope these changes can be made before we see a large number of players drop off from the league.

Thank you.
Last edited by primus1213 on Aug 1, 2024, 12:43:16 PM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2024, 1:17:02 PM
+1
+1
Ground loot is in the worst state it's ever been since Kalandra. Affliction & Necropolis were covering it up, and the scarab drop nerf was the last nail in the coffin. It's not too late !!
I agree with the OP sentiments. I must say though I enjoy having a bad league + bad economy during summertime so I can go touch grass and live life outside of staring at pixels.

Bad leagues usually I just go play around in standard...but when nothing drops on the ground i can just safely log out completely. It's in a horrendous state at the moment and bc of that people are looking for any possible measure; even maybe unintended ones to make the best use of their time.

Also it's time to just enable sandbox mode for the alpha testers. FULL SANDBOX MODE - enable a "bounty" reward system on the bugs they find. Rather it be spelling/typo issues / broken mechanics / possible exploits / instance crashes etc. Reward these issues found with MTX / Hideout decor or something (obv nothing that gives player advantage). Let them set their character lvl / spawn items in / you name it - let them do it to FULLY test what you're about to push out. Boggles my mind how some of these things make it into a fresh league. The list is HUGE at this point.

League after league major issues causing FOMO / Panic / rage quitting due to market implosion etc is getting very old. You also set a bad example allowing things like this in the game and picking and choosing who gets banned or not. I expect better and because of all of the above - the major issues with you not fully testing the new div card changes + scry and the terrible state of ground loot has made my decision to just log out - you've lost 1 concurrent player.

BigJimSlade
"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
"Actually as the #1 Guardian's Banker..."
+1

The lack of loot is even affecting Standard. Fix this!
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
Really sad to see this is how the state of endgame is. Idk why they are scared of letting us have fun. They had the perfect league reveal and all the hype with it and this is where they fumble. We just want to enjoy the game you made and you're making it hard to do so. I want my loot finding game to drop loot, please GGG consider some big changes.
Last edited by Whitty_ on Aug 1, 2024, 1:07:06 PM
i have a lvl 90 and a lvl 88 character..still 0 divine drops. even in kalandra i had at least 1 by now
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 1, 2024, 1:08:23 PM
Yeah currency drop rates are killing what is a pretty neat league mechanic. I'm already over this league because of lack of drops. I've gotten 1 divine drop literally while going through the acts and have almost completed my atlas at this point without a single other one dropping. I'm still rocking the terrible starting gear I spent that 1 divine on because I've just got nothing this whole time since.
Last edited by Bubbleraps on Aug 1, 2024, 1:36:49 PM
There was a nerf to loot?

Huh wierd.

Doing alright here, and Im spamming delve, possibly the worst currency in the game right now.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info