Save the League! Increase the Loot!

My ships with 3 full days running the same strat the streamers are has only brought me back 3 divs. A far cry from their div every 4 shipments.
Logging out until I hear they did something.
"
Moregaze wrote:
My ships with 3 full days running the same strat the streamers are has only brought me back 3 divs. A far cry from their div every 4 shipments.

are you suggesting streamers get better drops than the rest of us? no that cant possibly be true XD
The only thing that bothers me is everytime i send a shipment to Kalguur with 1-1.5 mio value it brings back bubblegum stuff only after 4 hours...while every once in a blue moon for a 200k-300k shipment to ribbon fell i get a divine after 30 mins(not complaining just wondering, lol^^)...

The system makes no sense. I even fullfilled a triple demand in Kalguur. Thanks for the 3 Chayula shards i guess, dah...

Could still be rng of course. Somebody probably got a Mirror from Kalguur by now for sending eveything they got...
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 6, 2024, 6:23:08 AM
I was never so hardly agree
I played for the whole week after the league start. 14 hours per day and feels like I was a father with the kids and full time job.
I'm pretty much done with the league in record speed. Already at day 2 I felt done, but I held out in hope it would get better, but yeah it's just crazy boring right now.

Here's the profitable strats in order profit margin to my knowledge:
1. Hideout warrior
2. T17 unique/dominion
3. T17 scarab
4. Sanctum
5. Simulacrum
6. Blight

However, doing (1, 3, 4, 5) prevents you from interacting with the league mechanic, so technically you're stuck with 2 or 3, otherwise you'll not have enough gold. Also, to handle 2 or 3 you need a strong build, and the builds capable of handling these is limited, whereas LS warden is probably the cheapest.

In other words, this league is completely crap.
Don't get me wrong, I love the idea with the ships and map runners and all the QoL changes, but the league itself is just broken. The gameplay is broken.

This is the worst league I've ever played despite so many good improvements. Just sad the bad changes outweigh them all.
This is by far the worst feeling map loot I have played in PoE to date, but I admit I took a huge break after delirium. I don't see myself playing this league any more unless it's adjusted. It flat out isn't worth my time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info