Recent Economic Abuse

You have honestly no right to ban those players. I listened in how this was achieved and this was simply using game mechanics like every other map strategy, this just had a busted outcome. There was no abuse of a clear technical bug like the thing with empys group or did you ban anyone for the 6 linked shields.

Besides didnt the wealth enter the economy already? THe mirrors, mageblood, hhs etc we saw on the screenshot didnt get bought with air.

You fixed the broken outcome and have some egg on your face, thats where this story should end.
GGG have such a weak hand to deal with exploiters, the last couple of league had that and they don't do anything. playing normal like a fucking noob that I'm to buy a dialla's for 4d while some people on trade exploit shit and get 15000 divines in a hour. i don't like empy but he was banned for less just because he was the streamer of that group. these guys need to be banned from the game forever, because they will do it again this or next leagues.
Sorry, but this is so unconsistent and stupid. It doesn't make any sense.

What we need is PLAYTESTERS so you don't release things this way, but after things happen, you just take entirely different stances depending on the mood of your day.

Last league, [Removed by Support] MANY others were abusing an also unintended mechanic (beyond/torments) to spawn 20-30-40k monsters in a map, printing SEVERAL t0s per map. This not only crushed the economy, it also crushed the servers.

You let it go for a week, and then nerfed it but didn't touch the players.

Was it intended to farm 1 mirror per hour and several t0s per map back then?

In TOTA, [Removed by Support] other streamers abused the REVERSE KNOCKBACK mechanic to essentially "bug" the encounter and do it without any effort and 10c worth of gear.

NOBODY WAS BANNED, you just nerfed it and moved on.

Then, THE SAME THING happened with the void sphere drawing monsters to it, YOU DIDNT NERF IT.

Where is the consistency?

How can we as players know what's in your mind if every time something like this comes up you act so differently.
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Jul 30, 2024, 8:07:11 AM
It's absolutely ridiculous that people get banned because GGG is too careless about testing their own game...

Great logic: Let the players test, but ban them the moment they find out an overlooked interaction. Very unprofessional on you guys' end GGG.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
The group abusing this exploit needs to receive a ban lasting this league and GGG stating such behavior which ruin the economy for others is not permitted.
But individuals that tried it once should not be punished.

I would understand group trying out new mechanic to see how easy it is to Brother's Gift cards on a tier 1 map. But they ran dozens (if not hundreds) of maps and that is an exploit.

I would also agree GGG should have some safeguards in place which could prevent such an event.
Word
so good job, but why did we not see the same response when people were 6 linking items that literally said 'has no sockets' ?

You not only let it slide for days, you gave out warnings before the fix and to my knowledge did not ban the people teaching the community to do this.

We need consistency because last league the only lesson to take away was exploit often exploit early, ggg will not punish you. Here we have not even a bug or a glitch but an over sight on your end, and you immediately ban the group that did it.

Which again great that's how it should be, but i feel like I have no idea what you will and will not ban for at this point.
The only people defending exploiters are other exploiters who will gladly do the same thing and kill the economy with zero remorse or regard for other people's enjoyment of the game.

Seethe and mald, bozos. Hope it's a perma. <3
Classic GGG PR talk; you can't ban these people and you know it. Imagine banning someone for using intended game mechanics in a clever way.

Lock the divs and move on with your life.

Everyone calling for a permaban is brain dead, you would have done this too if you knew about it.
Good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info