Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
BiTs___ wrote:
Did anyone at least try to log in to see if it was working? It's the basics for testing the game, logging in...

The beta alpha test for the league just went live 5:35 ago.
Last edited by Khiljaz on Jul 26, 2024, 9:37:09 PM
Can everyone just have a laugh with me. I saw this on the known ps4 patch notes..
"Launching the game in French can crash the client..."
I just thought that first line was insult to injury considering. We are literally Voldemort right now. "He who shall not be named?"

e* known bug lists* my bad. you knew what i meant.
Last edited by StoneyTechn9cian on Jul 26, 2024, 9:36:42 PM
I know this sucks but I am sure happy I didn’t take today off work to play lol.
"
s-c-o-o-t-z wrote:
We used to launch a week after pc - was actually kind of good as you got to see which builds were likely to lead in the league and a better idea of the new mechanics and changes introduced
Didn’t always mean less bugs - still had crashes here and there but nothing to actually stop you creating a toon.
This one is a first…

Maybe thats the effort, to force us want the 7 days after period.
thats a bad omen for a league start......
I think its better to quit before it started.....
enough of waiting and no communication.....
Why no character creation on the main page?
"
sinnerbenkei wrote:
Over an hour since they 'confirmed' that it was pushed for psn certification. At this point I'm wondering if sony rejected it for quality reasons

Good point. There QA department appears to be struggling.
I just hope all the console issues stop when POE2 comes out
Jul 26, 2024 7:46 PM (EDT) - The Virtual Keyboard fix for Xbox is now live. You may need to restart your console to receive the patch. We're currently still waiting for certifaction of the patch for Playstation. Thanks for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Why is there seriously no “random name” option? This literally wouldn’t be a problem if they had a feature that every other ARPG has. Nearly six hours is absurd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info