Can't name character in new league [ps5]

Wow this sucks.
Yall gotta chill lol I'm itching to get into the league as well but berating them does nothing
@dudedolphin nothing will help this amateur devs.. like wtf haha what can they expect, fuckin up EVERY single league start.

They rnt even able to get a correct timer for leaguestart ONCE
Last edited by JonathanFranks92 on Jul 26, 2024, 5:23:13 PM
everyone is frustrated, we get it.
being disrespectful and full of hate will NOT help make things get fixed faster: it's all messed up, they are aware, and working on it!
go vent outside or something, seriously.

edit: it really freaking sucks tho 😩
Last edited by Snail__Plissken on Jul 26, 2024, 5:24:19 PM
Fix that please
Last edited by dboySasha on Jul 26, 2024, 5:25:36 PM
Just tested delve in standard, was able to scroll to about 270 and then immediate crash.

So, no, delve STILL HASNT BEEN FIXED.

L
O
L
"
DudeDolphin1 wrote:
Yall gotta chill lol I'm itching to get into the league as well but berating them does nothing

I totally agree. Just 2 leagues ago we were watching PC players at least for a week before our league start.

Although this (not testing login before launch) is the worst excuse, waiting 2 hours for a fix is not the worst case scenario. If they can solve this in a couple of hours I don't see a big problem.

But if it lasts for a long time then it will be a problem for people those on leave from work.

We will see...
"
Just tested delve in standard, was able to scroll to about 270 and then immediate crash.

So, no, delve STILL HASNT BEEN FIXED.

L
O
L

Omg
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
What other phone app are we supposed to use to name our characters besides the Xbox app with the remote control feature?
It's like people think every single patch they go and test every single thing. They didn't know it was fucked yesterday they tracked the bug to a patch that happened yesterday

I'm as stoked as the next guy but it's a game calm tf down

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info