Can't name character in new league [ps5]

GGG being ggg with console launch I guess
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Jul 26, 2024, 5:05:19 PM
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

Thanks for the update. Hopefully the patch fixed stuff like Delve crashing, that would honestly be almost worth this fiasco.

In the meantime, any workaround for this? Some ppl claimed they were able to use external keybnoard but mine does not solve the issue.
I already bought several support packs in the last days… but I wont buy no more…. Actually, I dont really know if I should keep playing poe (or poe2) if this kind of BS happens on console on every league start.
They probably already had league test characters so they didn't use the character creation process since the patch that broke it.
Thanks for wasting my time....
"
Alexmurador wrote:
I already bought several support packs in the last days… but I wont buy no more…. Actually, I dont really know if I should keep playing poe (or poe2) if this kind of BS happens on console on every league start.

Seriously they keep doing something wrong each league launch. I have been playing for many years and they rarerily launch anything without problems.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"
Alexmurador wrote:

They got you LOL always wait after league start to see if they deserve your money ;) but then i guess the answer will be no for the first 3 weeks ;p
All, phone app also not working :D
They know. Playstation is the only empty ladder.
Testers having existing character is a BS excuse. The virtual keyboard does not come up on vendors or in searches in stash on existing characters in standard..... just poor service

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info