Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Is there an ETA for the playstation cert maybe? It would be really helpful to know the general timeframe
"We're investigating an issue with virtual keyboard not working on consoles. Xbox users will be able to use a phone app or physical keyboard to name their characters. Playstation users will unfortunately need to wait for the update to go through. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience." You CANNOT use the phone App on xbox, it does NOT work. You can only use a physical keyboard as the phone App still requires the virtual keyboard to pop up on the console ( which seems to be the same problem as playstation. ) A lot of us do not have a physical keyboard to use with our consoles, so we are screwed until it gets patched...
"
DIABLO BLADE wrote:
"We're investigating an issue with virtual keyboard not working on consoles. Xbox users will be able to use a phone app or physical keyboard to name their characters. Playstation users will unfortunately need to wait for the update to go through. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience." You CANNOT use the phone App on xbox, it does NOT work. You can only use a physical keyboard as the phone App still requires the virtual keyboard to pop up on the console ( which seems to be the same problem as playstation. ) A lot of us do not have a physical keyboard to use with our consoles, so we are screwed until it gets patched...

its fixed for xbox, go restart
Last edited by Murgen_v2 on Jul 26, 2024, 7:53:11 PM
Is there an ETA for the PS5 patch? Can't make a character so excited to return to Path of Exile waiting on main screen.
Jul 27, 2024 1:46 AM (GMT+2) - The Virtual Keyboard fix for Xbox is now live. You may need to restart your console to receive the patch. We're currently still waiting for certifaction of the patch for Playstation. Thanks for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

How long do we have to normally wait for a certification?
Rare mobs from the league mechanic gain endurance charges when hit. But they get like 7-8 in the campaign. Seems... imbalanced.
Ffs, just tell PS players to come back tomorrow.
We want free mystery box for this and I want South African Server on console.
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
"
Ffs, just tell PS players to come back tomorrow.

At least nobody on PSN is in, so the ladder is nonexistent as of right now. I was halfway convinced it was some sort of sabotage, since internet nerds have been on such a rampage the past few years. Why doesn't plugging in a keyboard even work though?
http://hatoradegames.com
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/hatoradegames
Last edited by HatoradeGames on Jul 26, 2024, 8:22:18 PM
Guess I'll get to play hours after everyone else this league and be behind the inflation of ps market. Cool. Gotta love being a person who works 5 days a week, 8 hours a day. Oh and for a hospital so I can't just leasuirly take time off or call out for bull.

Ah well. What did I expect. This league looks so fun from a watching streamer play because you cannot. Cool story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info