Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
I think they should delete any character progress thus far from anyone able to play the game, shut down the entire server and not bring it back up until Everyone can get on. Its a league start race based game and thus if everyone cant play no one should be able to.

The ps5 ladders are empty so that's not necessary
Oof, whoever running the Twitter shouldn't be.
İ ve an issue with latest hot fix. i can not connect to the game is there anyone hos problem like mine ?
Viva España
Crash on sewers, crash on market but can exp on dock! should i stay here till 100s? this is just ridiculous...
"
rrapp1984 wrote:
They have PlayStation players in the ass… it’s important for them thath Game is going on pc and Xbox… because they are pay off From them… this is worst start league ever… disaster GGG…

It doesnt work on xbox the app doesnt allow you to type either once your start poe
Going on 4 hours for PlayStation users, virtual keyboard is so simple, [removed by support]
Last edited by Taylor_GGG on Jul 26, 2024, 7:49:24 PM
As far i know, this hotfix/patch will be part of the Day-1 Rapid Certification. when you read RAPID, expect betwean 2 and 4 hours for PS at least.

For the big patch "read season patch", there is a 5 to 7 day Certification..

All patches need to be submitted per 'zone' SCEA(US), SCEE(europe) and SCEA(Asia) usually this only takes a few minuted betwean submitting

For Xbox this is a whee bit longer, But hey... they got to play already so...

This is not the worst release/season start as some are claiming.
Ive been in season where the game was crashing every few minutes, on top of Lag what made the game unplayable for some.

Be patient, The game is Free. Good things worth the wait!!

"
Jeremyshaw18 wrote:
"
rrapp1984 wrote:
They have PlayStation players in the ass… it’s important for them thath Game is going on pc and Xbox… because they are pay off From them… this is worst start league ever… disaster GGG…

It doesnt work on xbox the app doesnt allow you to type either once your start poe

On XBox you can type with a physical keyboard. There are players on the ladder, so someone is getting in somehow.

On Playstation, ladder is completely empty. No one can get in.
"Jul 26, 2024 11:46 PM (GMT) - The Virtual Keyboard fix for Xbox is now live. You may need to restart your console to receive the patch. We're currently still waiting for certifaction of the patch for Playstation. Thanks for your patience on this and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue."

hf xbox, gg
Last edited by Murgen_v2 on Jul 26, 2024, 7:50:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info