Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

The entire player base and patches across all devices are a mess. It costs money to get a patch to go thru Sony and Microsoft and it's time consuming. I am just guessing here but I HIGHLY doubt ggg will even attempt to push the "hotfix" until after they have resolved all these other crashes and issues like the fetid pool and warcry crashes, coast and the other dozen issues then release one BIG hotfix/patch that fixes all these issues on top of the keyboard issue. Probably not for another 4 or 5 hours if I had to guess... but what do I know?
Can you just assign us a name from GGG servers as a temp hotfix?

Kingsmarch has worker names that look generated from a first name / last name list.

I’d even be fine with AAAAAABC,
or WetaBugFountainDecoration,
or SkillNodeID_Seven,
if it would allow us to play a few hours earlier.

When a blank name is submitted to the servers, assign us a unique name & put us in Twilight Strand?
be surprised if we even get to play this weekend, we’ve gotta wait for psn cert for the update to fix it.
At least the forum is popping since we cant test loging into a console before release.
I'd suggest all xbox players go find a keyboard. In a past league it took GGG 27 hours to fix a Xbox league launch. Sorry Playstation bros
Hmm. The simple fact there just happens to be an issue with Sony IE playstation loging in sure makes this seem like a Microsoft payoff to be first
Honestly, yeah just assign a random name I don't even care. I just want to play. I'll be bluebear73 this league idc
"
musemechanic wrote:
Can you just assign us a name from GGG servers as a temp hotfix?

Kingsmarch has worker names that look generated from a first name / last name list.

I’d even be fine with AAAAAABC,
or WetaBugFountainDecoration,
or SkillNodeID_Seven,
if it would allow us to play a few hours earlier.

When a blank name is submitted to the servers, assign us a unique name & put us in Twilight Strand?

Or WeDontTestOnConsoles
R.I.P :(
Give me a random name too, i can be SnarkyOtter or whatever random thing gets generated
Player#1738393 or user_id72892
Last edited by AhzekAnkh on Jul 26, 2024, 7:27:17 PM
What if we console bros go spam email sony and Microsoft to certify this update fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info