Settlers of Kalguur Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Fix the f...console keyboard, more than 4h and we can't even create a character, 4h Karl for a keyboard.....
Ty for the best start ever on ps4/ps5/xbox. Looked at free chest.
"
lookitshighc wrote:
"
BeaneyWeenee wrote:
GGG, you've had such a great track record but last league was terrible imo and now here I am waiting 2+ hours on a hotfix for something that would have been noticed immediately had the game been tested on a console, like you said it would be. You owe us something, an apology, in game compensation, something. This is a crock of shite.

‘Here’s 50 in game currency. Try not to spend it all it’s once. 😎’

Tell me about it 🤣
It's very sad not even getting an info about the Console Problem.
Which phone app am I supposed to use? Xbox app doesn't work.
Crashing after being in "The Vaal Ruins" act 2 for like 15-30 sec. Tried to open new instance, doesnt work. Cant see any mechanics around the map either*

Fixed after attempting to join different instance 3 times.
Last edited by Sotrah on Jul 26, 2024, 7:49:04 PM
Looks like there is a bug in Fetid Pool: If you kill the mine nodes circle before finishing the boss and having the countdown, it will never reach 0. If you kill the boss, get the countdown, then do the mine event, it will get to 0.
Helllo GGG fix your game please and thank you
At least give an ETA on console keyboard fix?? Entire console player base really just here refreshing wanting some info.
Can you test your game first.. damn who was rushing you to put this out? Or you don't really care about consoles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info