3.24.3b Patch Notes

"
gruumine wrote:
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

Anyone who has the heads up has a major advantage.

fair enough, yeah alpha testers do have advantages every league but you can't do anything about that. I can bet a $100 that you can't show me a single another option out there that will be better and cheaper than getting alpha testers for free around the world. So your argument is basically good on paper but immature in reality.

P.S inside trading is real, every single person does it, it's how the world work, learn how to do it or just stay poor for life.

"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

there's a clear lack of evidence that ANY group would have unanimously went along with GGG's changes throughout the years of patches and nerfs.

ROFL! my cousin has that access, so you are telling me my cousin isn't real. Also, not to mention GGG have said it multiple times during their videos over 13 years. Clearly you don't watch their videos.

"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

Lastly, PoE in general is STILL in beta mode. It never stopped. The game is constantly changing, with nerfs and reverted changes every time. In a finished game, all checks and balances are done before release.

yeah, Ford releases a new car every year with changes, reverted changes every time. Clearly Ford cars aren't fit to drive and is in beta mode since 1903. Get over it man, this is their service model and that's how they work.

Actually it's a really good model. Every AAA gaming studio is now trying to copy it but, I am going to tell you now, they are going to fail. They are going to lose all the investor money they have. This is because they don't have Mark/Chris vision and they don't have a beautiful game that POE1 (and POE2) is.

What does your cousin have to do what I said? You mentioned Alpha Testers and I said there's no way they unanimously went along with GGG's changes. Game testers tell the developers what issues are wrong with the games their testing and they often have to agree with what new stuff is soon to be made, hence the reason why they're chosen for their input.

[Removed by Support]. GGG has said what for 13 years in their videos? They explained every senseless nerf each patch? They told us why? Show me which video where they detailed the reasons for it, other than "just cause we can".

As much as I love PoE there's MANY game flaws, like any other game; regardless of any studio being AAA or not. Blizzard is a AAA studio, while GGG is an independent one (now subsidiary of Tencent ofc); While Blizz has D2R it's plagued with simple issues that much like PoE are developer caused. If Blizz gave the full D2R game equal quality of life improvements and not treated non expansion like a step child, I'd honestly be still playing it and only have PoE up in the background just for trades, selling off items. You know, the same items that people can have an advantage of by having a heads up. [Removed by Support]

Lastly, in any game typically in the beta stages they have the players be the testers BEFORE the full game's release. I was here in PoE for closed and open beta testing. So again there's no excuse why the checks and balances haven't been completed. Also, for any new content to come out the temp leagues ARE the beta testing before it goes core in the game. However, the issue is that GGG does not seem to do their own in house testing BEFORE the temp leagues; among their own employees. If they did then they'd have known that these constant nerfs out the blue for no reason are beyond senseless. Why do you think people often ask on the forums "do they play their own game?"
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 20, 2024, 8:52:57 PM
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

What does your cousin have to do what I said? You mentioned Alpha Testers and I said there's no way they unanimously went along with GGG's changes. Game testers tell the developers what issues are wrong with the games their testing and they often have to agree with what new stuff is soon to be made, hence the reason why they're chosen for their input.

[Removed by Support]. GGG has said what for 13 years in their videos? They explained every senseless nerf each patch? They told us why? Show me which video where they detailed the reasons for it, other than "just cause we can".

I thought u were saying alpha testers aren't real. my bad!!! I read your comment wrong. topic closed.

"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

I was here in PoE for closed and open beta testing. So again there's no excuse why the checks and balances haven't been completed.

what closed/open beta you are talking about? the ones that happened 10 years ago? that's like saying Ford Model A (released in 1903) should have tested all future Ford car releases (e.g. F-150). Yeah they have a really good reason to not do that and it's the fact that time travel isn't reality. ROFL!!
Last edited by gruumine on Jul 20, 2024, 11:12:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info