3.24.3b Patch Notes

Metadata/NPC/League/Necropolis/Orm/attachments/OrmWheelbarrow.ao cannot be attached to Metadata/NPC/League/Necropolis/Orm/OrmTraitor.ao at invalid bone '<root>'.

Same issue
same here
I got the exact same issue. It's kind of frustrating since I'm trying to find that last unique map to finish up my atlas for the season.
"

I got the exact same issue. It's kind of frustrating since I'm trying to find that last unique map to finish up my atlas for the season.

Exactly the same...
"
gruumine wrote:
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

First off, respect is a 2 way street. As a long time devoted player of PoE, I'm more than entitled to not only have an opinion but to outright ask questions. You already coming off as one of those white knights who's always posted generic happy answers on the first pages of patch notes when they could be full of nerfs.

Second, I'm seeing people on this post complaining about game crashes, etc; yet when I posted about the game crashing suddenly and with weird league error message a few days ago; everyone thought it was a big joke.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3530983/page/1#p25356629

Don't start complaining now. Keep up the positivity fellas! We got no answers or reasons for the last crash so why expect one now? Just roll with it guys.

yeah i agree that there are a lot of defenders of GGG / POE on this form. one of my post got the same treatment as well. however, they not releasing the patch notes before the announcement isn't a hill i would die on.

Well the patch notes being released is an issue of itself. Apparently there were some people that had a heads up of the exact patch notes not only for a few hours prior but even as far back as a week ago now. This now raises the question of is GGG giving exclusive treatment to information (like the streamer priority incident) or are GGG employees that play, a part of any groups like TFT or similar?

Cause this info was damn sure leaked before GGG put the patch notes on here. All we had to go on was some small teaser video showing the huge senseless determination nerf. There's absolutely no way any regular player was privy to these changes, cause being on pathofexile.com did NOT reveal anything more.
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Metadata/Effects/Microtransactions/BodyArmours/GhostVeil/soul_escape_01.ao cannot be attached to Metadata/Characters/StrInt/StrInt.ao at invalid bone '<root>'

For me, the crash seems to be a player's MTX. I was in Karui Shores.
I also started crashing in ship graveyard.
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
"
gruumine wrote:
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

First off, respect is a 2 way street. As a long time devoted player of PoE, I'm more than entitled to not only have an opinion but to outright ask questions. You already coming off as one of those white knights who's always posted generic happy answers on the first pages of patch notes when they could be full of nerfs.

Second, I'm seeing people on this post complaining about game crashes, etc; yet when I posted about the game crashing suddenly and with weird league error message a few days ago; everyone thought it was a big joke.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3530983/page/1#p25356629

Don't start complaining now. Keep up the positivity fellas! We got no answers or reasons for the last crash so why expect one now? Just roll with it guys.

yeah i agree that there are a lot of defenders of GGG / POE on this form. one of my post got the same treatment as well. however, they not releasing the patch notes before the announcement isn't a hill i would die on.

Well the patch notes being released is an issue of itself. Apparently there were some people that had a heads up of the exact patch notes not only for a few hours prior but even as far back as a week ago now. This now raises the question of is GGG giving exclusive treatment to information (like the streamer priority incident) or are GGG employees that play, a part of any groups like TFT or similar?

Cause this info was damn sure leaked before GGG put the patch notes on here. All we had to go on was some small teaser video showing the huge senseless determination nerf. There's absolutely no way any regular player was privy to these changes, cause being on pathofexile.com did NOT reveal anything more.

you do know that there are alpha testers out there who can play the game in alpha mode 2 weeks before everyone else can. However, on league launch their game reset...everyone starts from zero.

not an issue IMO, since as a gaming company u need few 100 people to test your game before release....and they are under NDA to not release details about the league.

so i don't understand your point (i.e. "Apparently there were some people that had a heads up of the exact patch notes not only for a few hours prior but even as far back as a week ago now"). How is this unfair since everyone now have the same information and 1 week before league launch. so everyone have 1 week to plan.
Last edited by gruumine on Jul 19, 2024, 5:32:56 PM
"
gruumine wrote:

you do know that there are alpha testers out there who can play the game in alpha mode 2 weeks before everyone else can. However, on league launch their game reset...everyone starts from zero.

not an issue IMO, since as a gaming company u need few 100 people to test your game before release....and they are under NDA to not release details about the league.

so i don't understand your point (i.e. "Apparently there were some people that had a heads up of the exact patch notes not only for a few hours prior but even as far back as a week ago now"). How is this unfair since everyone now have the same information and 1 week before league launch. so everyone have 1 week to plan.

Clearly you do little to no trading at all to make a statement like that. In a game that's revolved around trading, you can't see how this is a problem then you are lost. Think about how Insider Trading works in real life and now relate that to PoE's patch notes and upcoming changes. Anyone who has the heads up has a major advantage.

As someone who trades day in and day out; there's no possible way you can tell me otherwise. As for "alpha testing" in itself, there's no point in mentioning that cause there's a clear lack of evidence that ANY group would have unanimously went along with GGG's changes throughout the years of patches and nerfs.

Lastly, PoE in general is STILL in beta mode. It never stopped. The game is constantly changing, with nerfs and reverted changes every time. In a finished game, all checks and balances are done before release. PoE's open beta ended Sept 2013; yet here we are. Huge difference between a company providing new content and occasional bug fixes vs a company releasing a product that remains unfinished and keep having to constantly rewrite the rules and mechanics within the game itself.
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

Anyone who has the heads up has a major advantage.

fair enough, yeah alpha testers do have advantages every league but you can't do anything about that. I can bet a $100 that you can't show me a single another option out there that will be better and cheaper than getting alpha testers for free around the world. So your argument is basically good on paper but immature in reality.

P.S inside trading is real, every single person does it, it's how the world work, learn how to do it or just stay poor for life.

"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

there's a clear lack of evidence that ANY group would have unanimously went along with GGG's changes throughout the years of patches and nerfs.

ROFL! my cousin has that access, so you are telling me my cousin isn't real. Also, not to mention GGG have said it multiple times during their videos over 13 years. Clearly you don't watch their videos.

"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:

Lastly, PoE in general is STILL in beta mode. It never stopped. The game is constantly changing, with nerfs and reverted changes every time. In a finished game, all checks and balances are done before release.

yeah, Ford releases a new car every year with changes, reverted changes every time. Clearly Ford cars aren't fit to drive and is in beta mode since 1903. Get over it man, this is their service model and that's how they work.

Actually it's a really good model. Every AAA gaming studio is now trying to copy it but, I am going to tell you now, they are going to fail. They are going to lose all the investor money they have. This is because they don't have Mark/Chris vision and they don't have a beautiful game that POE1 (and POE2) is.
Last edited by gruumine on Jul 20, 2024, 8:14:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info