3.24.3b Patch Notes

3.24.3b Patch Notes

• Added support for our upcoming Settlers of Kalguur announcement and new Supporter Packs.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2024, 11:11:34 PM
Get your credit cards ready!
gooby
I only got paid yesterday, how am I going to eat for the rest of the month now?
I am not Financially Stable enough for what is about to go down.
"
3.24.3 Patch Notes

Added support for our upcoming Settlers of Kalguur announcement and new Supporter Packs.

[Removed by Support] Let's get to it. Let's see the huge nerfs incoming. You don't have to wait till the announcement to release the patch notes. If anything, you should release it first, that way questions about them can be asked during this "live" event

Bet armor stack is nerfed hard, along with every other aura too
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Jul 18, 2024, 2:36:13 PM
Nice!
Hallelujah
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
"
3.24.3 Patch Notes

Added support for our upcoming Settlers of Kalguur announcement and new Supporter Packs.

[Removed by Support] Let's get to it. Let's see the huge nerfs incoming. You don't have to wait till the announcement to release the patch notes. If anything, you should release it first, that way questions about them can be asked during this "live" event

Bet armor stack is nerfed hard, along with every other aura too

There is one week between announcements/patch notes and the start of the new league. Is that not enough to ask whatever super critical ( live altering ) questions you got? This is a gaming company and doing way better than what other gaming companies are doing. So treat it with respect that it deserve.

GL with the changes, See you in the upcoming league! Exile!
Reversed clock on age is clicking
Tak Tik

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info