What Will Happen When The Necropolis League Ends

The 6th league almost in a roll which was not added to the game.

Necropolis not added.
Affliction not added.
Ancestor not added.
Crucible not added.
Kalandra not added.
Sentinel not added.

This game is turning more into something seasonal. Were you get to play a content for a certain time and then never again.

At this point GGG does not need to make new content for their expansions.
They just need to add the removed past leagues and it will be fine without anything else.
Hell yeah! F*** Necropolis! Thanks, Chris this trash will not be core.
Best news of the week.
The crafting was extremely potent but I'm not much of a crafter, I much preferred the Lantern of Arimor monster buffs assignment.
It's not explicitly mentioned in the post as not going core, is it implied by "The Necropolis not going core," or...? 🏮

See you next league~
Goodbye power creep item editor, hopefully we don't see something like this again.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Finally. Planty of bad decisions, when streamers abuse some, that chance for chaos is 7%, and they farm 12 hours, people come back from work with happy faces that they will farm it too, and boom, nerf. Same with 7% divines. And a lot more.

Crafting is hell... collecting 4 days-specific affixes just to get shit when streamers get 3x fractured T1 items after 10 hours.

Happy this league wont be anymore near around

Please give us back Ancestor and Affliction!
Thanks god! Hope you won't repeat a mistake like that AGAIN :)
Thanks for worst league ever, lets hope next one will be better!
"
KingKaloyan wrote:

This game is turning more into something seasonal. Were you get to play a content for a certain time and then never again.

At this point GGG does not need to make new content for their expansions.
They just need to add the removed past leagues and it will be fine without anything else.

This game was already all about seasons since the actual release and stuff always went core in one or another way or didn't made it for multiple reasons.
Some might gets reintroduced later on like sanctum or Ultimatum while other things simply fall apart cause the content didn't performed as good as GGG wanted.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jul 17, 2024, 2:55:51 AM
What will happen to Tattoos? Will they make it into the Core game, now that they have been dropped by Necropolis is there a way they will drop now?
Keep the NPC and add it as some sort of supporter pack mtx like with Cadiro Perandus. Would be waste to loose it and it's nice voice acting.
As to rest of this league being gone, good riddance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info