What Will Happen When The Necropolis League Ends

I crafted almost nothing this league because it was too intensive to want to figure out. however its the first league where i saw a hard HH, a apothecary, and managed a MB by the end of it normally they are all to expensive
"
Worst league in history, closely followed by Affliction.

Sorry to say (as a 2013 loyal "harcore" player).

1. Less loot showering please
2. Restore chase unique to their original rarity, HH 25 divines come on...
3. Can we go back to fun in-map league mechanics (and without several pop-up bloating the screen... aka corpses/wildwood/graveyard)
4. The way div cards are currently is a game design flaw; items are too available and being able to farm everything everywhere is not fun.

^ this all day

i have a friend who ive been playing a lot of diablo with and i wanted to show her path of exile, have a run through, get her into it.

but im not gonna do it in a league where we have a popup menu with choices and words and flow breaking tedium happening every time we enter a zone or map. i dont wanna spend even half an hour playing a version of the game with that in it and im definitely not subjecting a new player to it.

if it cant be simple have it as completely optional side content, and please can we stop with this degenerate level of loot showering? youve destroyed the value of chase uniques, another league of this and they wont be chase anymore, this is how you have a chase unique like shavs and mjolner that just becomes a unique and no one gives a crap about it and then you wake up one day and remember oh yeah our loot system sucks and theres no chase uniques. weve been here before.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jul 16, 2024, 11:58:33 PM
Slightly bummed that it won't be going core, but I'm not surprised. I'm still having fun with the league, but it was pretty divisive. Hyped for 3.25, though. Even if it isn't actually Boat League, we're about to get a lot of long-overdue changes, so if the league mechanic's even decently fun the whole thing should feel like a huge upgrade.

1d 15h 37m and counting...
I AM READY. Nov. 15th, here we come!
I don't enjoy the league mechanic, because I barely map at all. But as a crafter, the graveyard has been richly rewarding for me. I've made roughly 25-30 mirrors straight off the graveyard this league and build 3 multi-mirror characters out of it. It's a lot of fun to have the capability to build whatever I liked, especially when crafting customized things just for my own builds which couldn't be found anywhere on the market.

Like this, the very first 11L Archmage wand in this league, it remained the only one available for mirroring on the market for several weeks.

And you can still find many people owning the copy of it on poe.ninja.

It's rare to have league like this in modern PoE. I guess it's time for me to take a long break again. RIP.
Last edited by Tumoronthenipple on Jul 17, 2024, 12:42:12 AM
Necropolis, you and your haunted Armour mods will be missed o7. Crafting was a ton of fun! The corpse collection and management not so much though frankly. Hope we will again get some form of „raise mod tier“ crafting back. Love my new item collection <3 proud of every last piece of it. Gonna miss the thrill of pressing that button to start the exorcism.

Wished corpse management would have gotten some love again during the league and the corpse types would have been removed. Also a cremate / dismiss button on the corpse UI in maps would have gone a long way. I think the league would have turned around big time.

One thing I wish back from „the old days“ is no mid league nerfs. It was hard keeping up with the constant switch of „best farming strats“.
Looking forward to next league. Thanks for the constant work on the game!
Kalandra 2.0 - glad its gone. Just tedium. I hope the next one will be better.
I have been having server related Lag for past week.. I hope it gets fixed with new league.

Im playing Ruthless so the deaths arent especially nice. Delve and Labyrinth have been the worst. I often rubberband into packs of mobs :/
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
I see nothing wrong for items to be cheap, this means they are available for more players>more players are happy and more people will play the game which is good for everybody.

Not everybody have 12 hours a day to play, also if you want so much to make the game ''hard'' for yourself you can play with no items, people like different things.

Now for the Necropolis league, please do not force the players to interact with mechanics they want to skip, if you introduce new league currency/items please make their stash bigger and the items stackable. This is pretty much with every new league, clumsy new UI and not enough space to store them.
Last edited by Mutaro123 on Jul 17, 2024, 1:33:03 AM
When do we find out about the new league? Does it start right away? Is there a lull between laeagues?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info