What Will Happen When The Necropolis League Ends

Why you're not including the only decent unique from this league?
I guess "jewel tax" and "mandatory jewels" are a problem, so you skipped TWWT from affliction - that one was indeed way too powerful to be kept core. But perandus pact? This isn't an auto-include. It has 18% representation on POE Ninja softcore trade.

As for the necropolis league itself, good riddance. What a trainwreck this was. Clearly too many wild changes to the core game (scarab rework) that weren't tested properly, which resulted in an ungodly amount of exploits and get rich quick schemes. Six-link The Squire was a cherry on top of this shit-cake lol. Patched quickly but man, how fitting bug to crown a league that bad.
o7
ty god Necropolis isn't going core
That would be a lie to say I like(d) Necropolis league. For too many reasons it wasnt my cup of tea. But at least one thing was great: Allflames! That was cool and innovative way of reintroducing past league's mechanics and may be even more than that. Would be great if you guys find a way to keep it. Or reinvent it somehow.
And thanks! Even though I personally didnt like Necropolis too much, Im sure some people did. We need different kind of leagues for people with different interests.
P.S. Oh yeah! Would be also cool if you keep Albus Arimor as hideout NPC in some way! We need more salty aged people around :)
Last edited by s0mbr on Jul 17, 2024, 8:42:45 AM
"
Darklurker25 wrote:
Every league you add all the junk and pointless uniques from last league to core but not the one that was actually good. This just dilutes the core pool.

Other than Perandus pact, all other necropolis uniques added this league are pointless 1c items. In affliction, you added all the pointless uniques to the core pool but not That which was taken.

Either add the good ones as well or at least don't dilute the core pool with 5-10 new junk uniques every league.
To be fair That which was taken literally didn't make sense to add to the game since it was tied entirely to the mechanic of affliction. The Perandus Pacg not being added in is actually criminal though. I understand it's a super powerful jewel and all, but there's no reason it shouldn't go core. They can make the jewel exclusive to the super juiced lab and it'd be fine.
"
kryadan wrote:
When do we find out about the new league? Does it start right away? Is there a lull between laeagues?
There will be a livestream this Thursday about the new league and the patch notes will drop after it. Once Necropolis ends there will be a couple hours of downtime and then the new league starts.
Allflames are interesting as a mechanic, however having them present with maps and scarabs makes it possible to very rarely get obscene currency drops.

So, perhaps keep Allflames as a Campaign-only mechanic to both spice up the campaign, but also introduce new players to the idea of modifying the next instance results.

Plus, Fairgraves is quite early, so the first Allflame drop could come from him.

Just an idea from an old alpha member.
"
Gerkatra wrote:
Thanks for worst league ever.
Tattoo merge with Ritual?

I second this notion. Having Tattoos as a rare reward in Rituals seems fitting.
Shame that Embers went away.
Would be a nice addition to the core.

Coffins can go burn in hell, the tediousness of storing them and then cemetery management was a pure cancer.
Opposed to some negative voices in the cummunity, I think this was really a great league.

- We had a rewarding and interesting way to craft.
- Atlas and Scarab changes were a great step, too. Especially to have 100% master availability and having multiple in one map as an option.
- Bye bye daily missions, you will not be missed
- Perandus pact should go core.
- I prefer longer league cycles like in Necropolis to have a chance to achieve my 40/40.

Thank you for the fun! Looking forward to the improvements next league.

<3 Please bring TotA back!! It'd be such a great addition to our map-grind routine <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info