why GGG change vision/philosophy? poe1 will die for poe2?

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
The only way they can make us play PoE2 is kill PoE1 and it's clear that is the plan.

And yet you still are paying supporter pack helping them do it.
Why am I still here
Well if PoE2 will take as main and only game then there is hope for PoE Offline.

At least i hope for that.
Honestly I dont care about market changing bugs, my issue is the game doesnt feel stable even in a 4 month league. Why would they give mid league scarabs, fix exploits etc a week or 2 later? Let the market adjust naturally. At worst everyone has mirrors for 4 months, big whoop. Im not sure I understand the new GGG vision.
"
de99ial wrote:
Well if PoE2 will take as main and only game then there is hope for PoE Offline.

nah it never happen

GGG never make it
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

nah it never happen

GGG never make it

"PoE Offline"?

You mean permanently offline?
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

nah it never happen

GGG never make it

"PoE Offline"?

You mean permanently offline?

permanently offline will happens very soon with all GGGs gamebreaker exploits and bugs

hope GGG will stop make there exploits and bugs...
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

nah it never happen

GGG never make it

One can hope.
Last edited by de99ial on Jun 18, 2024, 1:19:45 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

nah it never happen

GGG never make it

One can hope.

sure

same as poe1 w/o any exploits and bugs! with adecvate balance where no iir/iiq
guess poe1 gonna be full of unfixed gamebreaker exploits and bugs with NO (zero!) balance at all...

so poe1 gonna die unless GGG change new abuser promotion vision/philosophy
A "bad" league can and will always happen and the more changes you bring at once the more abusive bugs will come with it. but i have to agree on the ToS being unclear and the bans seem to be decided by the daily mood and free capazity of poe2.

We are at a point where we barely get 4 leagues per year because every penny is used for poe2. many of us payed for poe1, not 2. this pisses me off very badly if im honest. And then we get a completly broken shitshow like necropolis with basicly no fixes and bans to CLEARLY unintended stuff that even ppl like ben abuse live on stream in front of 5k+ viewers.

When sanctum went core we had a bug where the rewards would multiply with themself and ppl were scared to abuse it. were talking about "only" additional 30-50 divines an hour. this leaue you could messure "strats" in mirrors/h and NOTHING happend.

Based on what we know we had affliction which started early december and ended on 26th march. necropolis will run until end of july. ggg plans their poe2 beta for novemeber, which means that we either get a new league around 1 month earlier (ocotber), or late december/january. but in both cases it is veeeery unlikely we get a 4th league this year or at least we miss a couple weeks which start add up. you can see the trend at poe wiki at league, with the last 5 leagues lasting 2-5 weeks longer than usual. necropolis will be no exception.
so what happend to the 13 week cycle?
I dont belive ggg anymore saying that poe1 will not suffer under poe2. it does suffer alot right now and it doenst look like its going to change soon. supporting the game part-time before the new one is even finished is a clear sign for me. The argument of "well they changed stuff like t17 and scarabs" was half-hearted, bad excecuted, not tested and even after they let the players playtest not fixed. it felt like throwing some low quality garbage at the players to have an excuse.
Last edited by Dschinious on Jun 24, 2024, 5:43:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info