why GGG change vision/philosophy? poe1 will die for poe2?

I kinda understand the frustarion, but it seems like its a rage post from a person which missed the bugs or didnt exploit and he is unhappy.

Yes, the bugs and exploits were horrible this league, but we got overall endgame meta change, shit happens. Its complete shift from what we had.

T17 are rewarding for the diffictulty they have, and I am saying this from SSF point of view.

TLDR, if you ignore the exploits as I do (never did them, even the multiple exiles one) - games is in a reallly, really good spot.

Cheers.
"
blndlvr wrote:
I kinda understand the frustarion, but it seems like its a rage post from a person which missed the bugs or didnt exploit and he is unhappy

sry but why risk my acc that hav story and alot challngs + mtx + spend alot time to make all in all thos time + lose soon 12 years of gamin exp in my loved game for this bad abuse exploits that SHOULD BE and MUST BE bannable as its game breaker and economy ruiner bug abuse!?!?

streamers has ban immunity so they can abuse any bugs as they wanna any time they wish (i mean perma bans ofc)

there cheaters has accs that they can abbadon any time and create new to abuse bugs/exploits later

but i don hav any ban immun and my acc not trash as cheaters accs so we not in same board

real problem why GGG change their rules and why they decided to make there cheaters exploits in first place? why they decide not ban any abuser exploiters?

"
blndlvr wrote:
TLDR, if you ignore the exploits as I do (never did them, even the multiple exiles one) - games is in a reallly, really good spot.

"if you ignore your spouses infidelity as I do (never did them, even the multiple exiles one) - the family is in a reallly, really good spot" just how bad this logic... also u can change to criminal or corruption or killin and still it will ur logic... hope u can see how BAD this logic!

economy and emotions not in vacuum! GGG and bugs they create ruined economy VERY VERY fast from start! they killed balance in t15 and lower tier maps and their usage/usefulness and did more dmg to game than any other leag before!

also for example if every map will start to drop 100 div than ur expectations from loot will switch to that or higher number and this leag it become so some ppl get 14 mir per day while other 10div per day and every1 has eyes and they can see that someth is NOT righ and NOT fair... so they start to expect to see same loot as those cheaters and they cant see it unless they also start abuse exploits but not all wanna risk their accs... see?

IF GGG decided to ban everal biggest ban abusers it would make almost all NOT to abuse any later bugs/exploits as much as we see now, but bcs NO bans at all its litterally means GGG promote now any abuse any bugs/exploits in future!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on May 26, 2024, 3:50:41 AM
OK bro, i see your point, but how does that change your actual experience on the game besides fomo of missing mirrors and divines? cheers.

PS> Im speaking from SSF pov
Last edited by blndlvr on May 26, 2024, 2:29:43 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3087148

"
If you uncover an exploit in Path of Exile and abuse it for your benefit, we will ban you.

Soooo...
BEFOORE: ulti gave trash items and was fixed fast = bans
present: 3.24 allow dupe/print/whatever to abuse exploits 14 mir in ONE DAY while fixed only after 3 weeks LOL!
also party dupe Inscribed Ultimatums in some crazy amounts and fixed ONLY after 1.5 months
also sockets abuse for almost 2 months LOL
+ aloooooooooooooot more bugs + exploits that alot used = no bans

wanna kno why GGG changed their vision/philosophy on abusin exploits for their benefits and NOT ban bots, exploiters, bug abusers? why it become possible from start? its not tested anymore?

what changed?

WHY it took almost 2 month to fix CRAZY game changer bug/exploit!!!!???

3.24 clearly THE WORST exploits cheater bugged leag EVER or its new trend for GGG and 3.24 is only start? next leag will hav MORE dupe exploits so streamers can get 100 mir in 1 day?

what u think poe1 will die for poe2? looks like all devs work on poe2 so poe1 will be left with trash dupe economy where U FORCED to abuse exploits or done!

problem created by t17 maps actually broke game! why GGG promote t17 as stepping stone for uber content BUT made them as MUST DO content where all ppl NEEDED to run even if u dont care about ubers at all! like its give ALOOOOOOOOOOT MORE EVERYTHING so u cant say its SAME as t16 or lower tier maps anymore! t17 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much overtuned rewarded to skip em!

and dont forget that t17 kill all t15 and lower maps as they not drop t17 and makes it loose money even MORE now than before!

i hope GGG remove t17 and change back to atlas nodes instead of this broken dupe exploit content where u forced to run!

1st of all - such slowness in fixing bugs and NO banning an obvious EXPLOITERS is unacceptable and true shame.

Then, from what I've seen in the alpha preview, POE2 would die even before release.
It seems they are trying to make an isometric Dark Souls and this is most dumbest thing ever.
POE is ARPG where players are like to create new and exciting skills and their combos and also grind gear, by killing hundreds of monsters at once.
Not holding their shield up to block attacks, fencing with single monster and similar stuff from souls-like games.
Auctioneer House - is a MUST!
"
SilverWF wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3087148

"
If you uncover an exploit in Path of Exile and abuse it for your benefit, we will ban you.

Soooo...
BEFOORE: ulti gave trash items and was fixed fast = bans
present: 3.24 allow dupe/print/whatever to abuse exploits 14 mir in ONE DAY while fixed only after 3 weeks LOL!
also party dupe Inscribed Ultimatums in some crazy amounts and fixed ONLY after 1.5 months
also sockets abuse for almost 2 months LOL
+ aloooooooooooooot more bugs + exploits that alot used = no bans

wanna kno why GGG changed their vision/philosophy on abusin exploits for their benefits and NOT ban bots, exploiters, bug abusers? why it become possible from start? its not tested anymore?

what changed?

WHY it took almost 2 month to fix CRAZY game changer bug/exploit!!!!???

3.24 clearly THE WORST exploits cheater bugged leag EVER or its new trend for GGG and 3.24 is only start? next leag will hav MORE dupe exploits so streamers can get 100 mir in 1 day?

what u think poe1 will die for poe2? looks like all devs work on poe2 so poe1 will be left with trash dupe economy where U FORCED to abuse exploits or done!

problem created by t17 maps actually broke game! why GGG promote t17 as stepping stone for uber content BUT made them as MUST DO content where all ppl NEEDED to run even if u dont care about ubers at all! like its give ALOOOOOOOOOOT MORE EVERYTHING so u cant say its SAME as t16 or lower tier maps anymore! t17 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much overtuned rewarded to skip em!

and dont forget that t17 kill all t15 and lower maps as they not drop t17 and makes it loose money even MORE now than before!

i hope GGG remove t17 and change back to atlas nodes instead of this broken dupe exploit content where u forced to run!

1st of all - such slowness in fixing bugs and NO banning an obvious EXPLOITERS is unacceptable and true shame.

Then, from what I've seen in the alpha preview, POE2 would die even before release.
It seems they are trying to make an isometric Dark Souls and this is most dumbest thing ever.
POE is ARPG where players are like to create new and exciting skills and their combos and also grind gear, by killing hundreds of monsters at once.
Not holding their shield up to block attacks, fencing with single monster and similar stuff from souls-like games.

+1 its unacceptable and true shame! hope GGG will change it... but my hope so small now...

rly after each leag only more and more bugs/exploits we get and this leag its INSANE bugged with TONNS of TON exploits!

looks like its gonna be worse and worse!
"
Frostride wrote:
Poe2 will have the same bad decisions poe1 has. Dunno really why a new game is necessary, other than update the engine, then the new engine will at some point become like the current engine - unable to support the newer bright ideas.

A game isn't just an engine. It can make sense to create a separate game to have more freedom when you want to change core mechanics of the game or even the internal structure of the code base to ease further development. Doing such work on an existing game can be risky and may alter the game experience in a way that existing players don't like it.

"
blndlvr wrote:
OK bro, i see your point, but how does that change your actual experience on the game besides fomo of missing mirrors and divines? cheers.

SSF hardly matters to the wide range of players and they compete each other on the trade market. If some players then get an unfair advantage by exploiting, then they can potentially manipulate market prices for certain items, making then kinda unavailable for others.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
"
LimeKoala wrote:

"
blndlvr wrote:

SSF hardly matters to the wide range of players and they compete each other on the trade market. If some players then get an unfair advantage by exploiting, then they can potentially manipulate market prices for certain items, making then kinda unavailable for others.

+1
new rules: "go cheat abuse as earlier and faster as u wanna (its new race now) we gonna specially make u cheaters abuse bugs for u on purpose and u just need to ruin economy as fast as possible we will cover u!"

at least it looks like so
The fomo of some in here is real.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
The only way they can make us play PoE2 is kill PoE1 and it's clear that is the plan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info