3.24.2 Hotfix 5

Stop hotfixing, you're killing all the fun.
if u dont ban ppl using this OBVIOUS EXPLOIT .... u will loose so much trust
So cheat early and cheat often with no penalties, got it. Loud and clear.
Why is everyone asking for bans? you jealous for not taking the advantage?

it is a dev oversight, fix it and revert the items, done
''It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast.
This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death.
I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear.
And I welcome the Valkyries to summon me home!''
"
schanukm wrote:
if u dont ban ppl using this OBVIOUS EXPLOIT .... u will loose so much trust

Stop conplain and L2p with 50c gear into 1 month league
"
mqecco wrote:
ggg manage to do impossible thing... They killed already dead league lmao

Imagine thinking removing and destroying game breaking items that are meant to be impossible to acquire is "killing" the league.

Saying the league is also already dead is hilarious. This is literally the best crafting league they've ever released. Imagine GGG allowing you to make mirror-tier items and juice maps far beyond what has ever been possible just to say it's bad... lol
"
Khan1105 wrote:
Why is everyone asking for bans? you jealous for not taking the advantage?

it is a dev oversight, fix it and revert the items, done

Yes, this topic is very funny, I liked reading it
GGG, this is what you get when you don't test your leagues enough!

You need to hotfix so much stuff that you constanly change the rules mid-league and whatever you choose to do to rectify that will inevitably make a lot of players angry.

"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
mqecco wrote:

Imagine thinking removing and destroying game breaking items that are meant to be impossible to acquire is "killing" the league.

Saying the league is also already dead is hilarious. This is literally the best crafting league they've ever released. Imagine GGG allowing you to make mirror-tier items and juice maps far beyond what has ever been possible just to say it's bad... lol

Are you kidding ? Harvest was super op for crafting and still needed to be nerfed to the ground. Making op item dont mean its good for the game balance. Endgame sucks u think making 10 mirror in a day is good ? even more in party... ur brain ...

Its by far the most disgusting league ever in everything.
Last edited by Luna08000 on May 4, 2024, 11:38:50 AM
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
mqecco wrote:

It's not "already" dead. It's just dead. And without further balances between t17 and normal maps, the future leagues will sure be dead at very early period.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info