3.24.2 Hotfix 5

-
Last edited by Shanopla on May 4, 2024, 12:05:38 PM
If GGG plan to "fix" the linked items, they should be warnign players to not spend mirrors etc buying them.
lul

It is not about being jealous, it is about having principles.

If this game proclaims to be fair to play with no pay to win, it is time to ban some cheaters and rmters even if they have many supporter packs. If bug exploiting and real money is involved, it is not an equal playing field but the game becomes pay to win. If the biggest offenders don't get banned, it also tells me that if you support enough money to ggg, you can cheat as much as you want.

There I said it.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Reinhart wrote:

If this game proclaims to be fair to play with no pay to win, it is time to ban some cheaters and rmters even if they have many supporter packs. If bug exploiting and real money is involved, it is not an equal playing field but the game becomes pay to win. If the biggest offenders don't get banned, it also tells me that if you support enough money to ggg, you can cheat as much as you want.

There I said it.

But who are the biggest offenders?
Do you know them, or just trying to scapegoat a guy that went with the flow?
"
Reinhart wrote:

There I said it.

I have no supporter pack bought, but still I feel like if I want I can buy that insane shield, but I don't want. And thanks God it getting fixed, so I can plan my builds again without thinking about that.
"
Deformingo wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:

There I said it.

But who are the biggest offenders?
Do you know them, or just trying to scapegoat a guy that went with the flow?

That is a line GGG has to draw. Reasonable thinking would say those who made multiple of those items even after it was posted it was an exploit.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
all who used the exploit and sold those items should be permanent banned, and all those who bought said exploit items should have those items removed, comon GGG implement some AI tech to check the league for said players its not hard.
GGG U CAN BUY THEM FOR 100DIV EACH AND REMOVE THEM GOOD TACTIC
As for me. Responsible people would not delete such items because people spend their currency on them, their time, do not even know that this is a bug. Let it go to the standard and that's it. Removing items will only cause negativity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info