3.24.2 Hotfix 5

It is understandable that GGG can not ban every single person who partook in this exploit&bug.

What can and should be done however is to watch closely which accounts kept and keep profiting, or are trying to profit, off of the still existing items.

Now the information is official> it is an unintended bug and thus nobody should be allowed to try and profit off it anymore i.E. Mirror service.

Anything that happened before the official anouncment shouldnt be bannable, everything afterwards HELL YES!

Its in GGGs own TOS and a company must stand by those as well.

All in all, quick reply and good work :)

Last edited by CoryA_GGG on May 4, 2024, 2:31:57 PM
unless im hallucinating Poe used years ago before every league post a script test sayin they tried every possible outcome and league is stable . now seems they are waiting on players to discover stuff they omitted or simply didnt think of the synergy with Standart items or how far will players push the crafting and follows to blame them for finding out
it brings me back to a livestream chris did around Xmas some years ago and he was explaining how HIS game was suppose to be hard and HE did not enjoy ppl makin it look ez which has been of my belief ever since watching all nerfs
I am sure this specific exploit is some sort of a Death Trap.

I mean someone WOULD accidentally run into it.

So why ban players for it? You gave them a chase item, since unidentified Squires (which were required) in order to make them 6 link are not common, and they have spent their time to farm it, instead of just buying cards like all normal ppl who have a full time job and a life do.

So now they got double punished,
firstly because their chase item will brick after the hotfix and second because they will get banned for it, categorizing them as "exploiters".

How can one trust you after this?
And zero blame on game testers? I was thinking to be a game tester myself, in my country those 1000 dollars companies usually pay for testers are big money.
Pointing out a problem is why it's getting fixed.
Comedy gold for those who missed.

"
Evaldson wrote:
this is how and why we all love this game, we all love to find ways around to get us going and enjoying playing a video game!

both me and my friend are 30 / 40 years old, and work as CEO's at our companies.

WE HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN THEN PLAYING T17 SANCTUARY WITH 4x SHAPER FLAMES
GOING AROUND AND HEARING THE ONE SHIIING AFTER THE OTHER.

and are we not here to have fun?

"
Deformingo wrote:
It is not about greed, it's about curiosity.

It's same as buying 1000 ice-creams to see what happens if one eats all of them at once, just for memeing.
Or making a pure gold pizza.

If people get banned for being curious, then... idk...
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
ggg has so far done very little punishment for bug abusers and it only made those who didn't use the bug a fool when it was found.

Is this really the fault of the users who abused it or the fault of the ggg that has been left unattended?
So if the punishment is only risk of gems being deleted then we are allowed to bug abuse till you GGG fixes it and wont be banned at all?

This is what im seeing from this and the next bug i have access to i will be using if so.

Unless someone from GGG says otherwise
Last edited by Lynerus on May 4, 2024, 8:55:52 AM
I hope its soon, I still keep seeing people selling and making them were talking about lots of divs in prices. Hopefully people that made them get some sort of punishment or warning it feels unfair that they're exploiting the bug for their own gain.
Last edited by Rishus on May 4, 2024, 9:00:01 AM
Why should I pay for mistakes made by developers and testers?.. I'm here to relax, and now the developers are taking away in-game items from me - I invested a lot of time and was able to buy an item through a service provided by the developers, and now they want to take something away from me? What is my fault? And why is something being taken away from me?
GGG already ruinned the league with all necropolis stuff, T17 and scarab rework and folks conplain about a bug 1 month into the league, WAKE UP league is already DEAD go next.
Last edited by Luna08000 on May 4, 2024, 9:13:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info