3.24.2 Hotfix 5

"
Skellesi wrote:
All those 1 supporter pack andys and harvest crafted legacy recombined gear user complaining about exploiters xDD Get a life! Btw the fire res chest is fine just let it be :)

maybe those "1 supporter pack guys" stand before the problem of either buying more supporter packs for the game they love OR participating in those "fun events" which might lead to them losing their accounts.

for people who already invested alot of money in supporting poe it's absolutely clear that it should be in ggg's interest to avoid this scenario and it obviously isn't and never was.
so they made their peace with the fact that they can't abuse the shit out of the game, so why complain?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Items MUST be deleted and every person that has used beastcraft more than once to produce such items needs to be suspended for a time. The ppl that clearly abused it multiple times deserve harsher penalty...
"
bkdragon25495 wrote:
Funny how ppl still think bug user get ban. Do something with 25k fire res chest on std first.

This is literally just whataboutism and is a logical fallacy; what's before us now is not a past event. Not like it matters but the fire rez chests are not the result of exploits; but a faulty random number generator that returned too much precision
"
arknath wrote:
Items MUST be deleted and every person that has used beastcraft more than once to produce such items needs to be suspended for a time. The ppl that clearly abused it multiple times deserve harsher penalty...

Fun MUST be deleted, and anyone who has used Fun more than once to create similar items should be suspended for a period of time. Those who have clearly abused the Fun feature more than once deserve harsher punishment...
when will the bugged items be removed?
"
KILLogram153 wrote:
"
arknath wrote:

Fun MUST be deleted, and anyone who has used Fun more than once to create similar items should be suspended for a period of time. Those who have clearly abused the Fun feature more than once deserve harsher punishment...

Fun? How is a bug fun? It's extremely economically advantageous and unfair. The only people who would call it fun are the ones abusing it.

If you think that it's fair or fun to use a bug to get an advantage you should be banned.

People who abused it to a great degree should be suspended and they need to implement a retro nerf on every item that could have been bugged.. imagine a 6l quiver...

The major issue with this bug/exploit is how easy it was to reproduce and how many items it was obtainable on. I literally had 100 people send me tells for my beasts within an hour that have been sitting in my stash for 3 years. Thousands of items and I mean tens of thousands where used in this bug.. you can't compare this to Heist or any other bug that happened where only 4-5 items exist because of how difficult it was to reproduce.

This can effect the economy severely.
Last edited by QticaX on May 4, 2024, 3:22:44 PM
"
thundershock wrote:
all who used the exploit and sold those items should be permanent banned, and all those who bought said exploit items should have those items removed, comon GGG implement some AI tech to check the league for said players its not hard.

In search for justice this man invoked all divine powers known to him: GGG, bans and AI

"
QticaX wrote:

If you think that it's fair or fun to use a bug to get an advantage you should be banned.

FINALLY: bans for wrong thoughts. Bans for actions are simply not enough to purge this unholy community
Need restart of this league.the league looked crude, in fact we tested it for you for a month
please support me

no comment
Last edited by Deformingo on May 5, 2024, 9:29:08 AM
If GGG banned Empyrian for testing then reporting an exploit in Ultimatum why not all the people who exploited this. The stance has to be the same for everyone. Integrity of rule enforcement is imperative despite what people may have spent or done in terms of supporting GGG financially.

Now scale of bans needs to be talked about for sure, people who excessively exploited need a ban but other then that I don't think anyone did it maliciously, its always fun and interesting when these type of events and bugs happen. Most notable in Diablo 2 many items that were bugged or duped were really fun and interesting. They bring talking points and expand the long term lore of the game.

If rules aren't enforced you'll end up with a situation like WoW where you should exploit as soon as you can and as much as you can if you want to "stay relevant" in terms of player power or currency.

Also the people complaining about the league like really? Just go play another game till next league. Nothing keeping you here for Necropolis.
Last edited by Robocitrus on May 4, 2024, 3:35:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info