3.24.2 Hotfix 5

"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:

"Anyone who argues differently is potentially driven by malicious intent, to either commit, aid and abet crime or evade prosecution for such."
Potentially:
malicious intent
to commit aid and abet crime
or evade prosecution for such.

you seem unaware, but the word potentially changes meaning when you string it with "and" and "or" like this. it changes to potentially one of these things you listed.

Regardless, even if you meant potentially to only refer to the malicious intent, the sentence would then mean that it is malicious intent or the others. so you are still labelling everybody that disagrees with you as criminal.

"You are going out of your way to defend exploiters by equalizing their actions to those who have done the same either led by curiosity or ignorance, why?"
adding the rest of the sentence doesnt help me understand this.

so I am going out of my way to defend a thing.
which is this thing
equalizing their actions to those who have done the same
which means what??? something that is the same thing?
either led by curiosity or ignorance why?
this doesnt change anything about the earlier question.

so the exploiters actions are the same as the exploiters and you claim I am defending this. ???? yes 1 = 1 and eye balls are eye balls but I fail to understand why you are saying this or what I am somehow defending here. Please try again.

Stop dissecting every sentence, you are only confusing yourself more and more. The skill of reading with understanding is useful, you should try it.

You are defending exploiters. Is that clearer?
"
natural183 wrote:
Good work GGG, I'm suprised you acted this fast.
Everyone with a brain know that is exactly what was going to happen: items will be fixed, bug will be eliminated.
No one with a brain would buy/mirror bugged item seriously hoping to keep the value.
Bans will not be issued because it is far more difficult to track the origin of every bugged item and all the trades it was into. And if GGG would do it, they would lose a very big number of players who are active even in the dead league, which is bad business-wise.

All of you who call for bans better spend this energy to convince GGG to have proper league testing and more clear guidelines, because previous exploits did much more harm to the economy and player retention.

I absolutely agree.
"
nikeyla wrote:
So you are telling me that I spent all my currency to buy that shield for my build and now Im fucked?

When you know that shields are allowed to have 3 sockets max
and you see that bugged shield has 6, while not having a line like "this shield can have 6 sockets"
What do you expect?
There were bugs with transfigured gems and people built around that at their own risk. They could be fixed on the next day, next league or never. Something is just plainly unintended and you knew it. Of course you don't deserve a ban like angry kids here suggest
"
ruby121 wrote:
These crybabies... i mean yeah deleting items like these seems good enough punishment for anyone cos i mean the items who will have these sockets will be deleted anyways , but to complain and telling everyone now should be banned ? why not Ban then FubGun or Empy, or like some other streamers who have done things in the past? like rogue exiles wasn't intended but people rushed and farmed them the heck out of them and made many mirrors while doing so , same with the first h of the league on standard , you could have easy vendored 3 t16 and get t17 in return , half of player base abused it , so why not ban them as well then ? or the frog thing with the divines on league opening map till you find the map that drops only divines ? doesn't sound like an exploit right ?Please grow up and don't cry about exploits when you don't get the chance to abuse one before it gets nerft or hot-fixed .

No need to be offended , but what ever ggg does is their option , not some lvl 90 characters who don't even get 1 divine per league .

Ok, punish the people bought those item, why not go ahead and punish the ones that sold them, are you ok with them getting away with thousands of divines? If they punish the gullible they should also punish the malicious.
"
natural183 wrote:
"
Asra101010 wrote:

And with all items I mean also 25k fire res chests

I guess 90% of people complaining found out about them just yesterday. Can't really believe that old standard item is really making that much people grieve.
Anyway, the older the bug, the harder it is to fix. When PoE2 is out, who will even care about something on PoE1 Standard?

Those who will keep playing Poe 1 Standard, I guess?

I'm honestly wary for the future of the new poe leagues and POE2. Almost 4 months for each league and this is how Necropolis turned out. So many delays has happened for POE2. Now GGG is seemingly a 'protect cheaters/exploiters' stance on all things.

So much has changed now, things have gone so downhill.
"
POEtayto wrote:
ban obvious exploiters and streamers hyping the exploit

If they weren't pointing out this exploit then it would take them 2 weeks to fix
Several people have multiple items up for sale that shouldn't have 6 sockets. They know it's an exploit they are just trying to cash in before the items get changed back. I find that very scummy and imo they need to cop a ban. Also the people who are complaining in here that GGG shouldn't ban are most likely the people who used this exploit and are now annoyed they can't make currency from it anymore.
"
Asra101010 wrote:

Those who will keep playing Poe 1 Standard, I guess?

If someone is more interested to hoard currency for 25384% resistance chest to beat T17 on Standard in the game with 10 year old models and textures
instead of playing much more polished next-gen PoE2, hopefully without this afwul power creep that PoE1 has, I guess this person can have all he wants, maybe even a MTX trainer.
"
natural183 wrote:
"
nikeyla wrote:
So you are telling me that I spent all my currency to buy that shield for my build and now Im fucked?

When you know that shields are allowed to have 3 sockets max
and you see that bugged shield has 6, while not having a line like "this shield can have 6 sockets"
What do you expect?
There were bugs with transfigured gems and people built around that at their own risk. They could be fixed on the next day, next league or never. Something is just plainly unintended and you knew it. Of course you don't deserve a ban like angry kids here suggest

He already punished himself, however the person who sold him the shield should get banned, otherwise he goes unpunished with a profit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info