3.24.2 Hotfix 5

"
tUrNiTuP83 wrote:
Several people have multiple items up for sale that shouldn't have 6 sockets. They know it's an exploit they are just trying to cash in before the items get changed back. I find that very scummy and imo they need to cop a ban. Also the people who are complaining in here that GGG shouldn't ban are most likely the people who used this exploit and are now annoyed they can't make currency from it anymore.

Exactly.
"
tUrNiTuP83 wrote:
They know it's an exploit they are just trying to cash in before the items get changed back. I find that very scummy and imo they need to cop a ban. Also the people who are complaining in here that GGG shouldn't ban are most likely the people who used this exploit and are now annoyed they can't make currency from it anymore.

Lol no you! How do we know you're not the one who cashed in already and now calling for the execution of your rivals? I find that very scummy
"
vacii wrote:
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:

"Anyone who argues differently is potentially driven by malicious intent, to either commit, aid and abet crime or evade prosecution for such."
Potentially:
malicious intent
to commit aid and abet crime
or evade prosecution for such.

you seem unaware, but the word potentially changes meaning when you string it with "and" and "or" like this. it changes to potentially one of these things you listed.

Regardless, even if you meant potentially to only refer to the malicious intent, the sentence would then mean that it is malicious intent or the others. so you are still labelling everybody that disagrees with you as criminal.

"You are going out of your way to defend exploiters by equalizing their actions to those who have done the same either led by curiosity or ignorance, why?"
adding the rest of the sentence doesnt help me understand this.

so I am going out of my way to defend a thing.
which is this thing
equalizing their actions to those who have done the same
which means what??? something that is the same thing?
either led by curiosity or ignorance why?
this doesnt change anything about the earlier question.

so the exploiters actions are the same as the exploiters and you claim I am defending this. ???? yes 1 = 1 and eye balls are eye balls but I fail to understand why you are saying this or what I am somehow defending here. Please try again.

Stop dissecting every sentence, you are only confusing yourself more and more. The skill of reading with understanding is useful, you should try it.

You are defending exploiters. Is that clearer?

If you uset words and sentence gooder than I understood better you know. I wouldnt have to break down your sentence structure errors and ask you to explain several times.

Ill put it simply: stop labelling players as exploiters and criminals.

No I am not defending exploiters. I am asking you to stop calling normal players exploiters that need to be banned. There is a difference that you may understand with some reading comprehension and definition skills. You should try it.

The world is not as black and white as you claim.

If GGG would provide clear guidelines for what is an exploit then we wouldnt need to have this conversation
Ok, I have changed my stance. Instead of banning all the exploiters, GGG please do the following:

1) Remove all the unintended items.
2) Ban all the exploiters who not only have exploited the obvious bug but also are argumentative and abusive towards others in this thread. That's the least should be done.

Like 0 decency in this thread. First you blatantly abuse bug and then you have the audacity to argue, complain and abuse with others on the forum. Like, wow.
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:

If you uset words and sentence gooder than I understood better you know. I wouldnt have to break down your sentence structure errors and ask you to explain several times.

Ill put it simply: stop labelling players as exploiters and criminals.

No I am not defending exploiters. I am asking you to stop calling normal players exploiters that need to be banned. There is a difference that you may understand with some reading comprehension and definition skills. You should try it.

The world is not as black and white as you claim.

If GGG would provide clear guidelines for what is an exploit then we wouldnt need to have this conversation

Ad-hominem does not help you here bud, i stated multiple times i'm not labeling anyone as anything.

If you recognize yourself in my words, that's entirely your problem.
"
vacii wrote:
however the person who sold him the shield should get banned, otherwise he goes unpunished with a profit.

Being the devil's advocate a little here
People are overpaying in PoE all the time. They pay extra for some 21/23 gems that have no benefit over 21/20, for some perfect rolls that don't matter, for timeless jewel rolls that don't work for their build, for prestige items that are only working for poe.ninja damage calculations and not in the game.

Imagine banning everyone who ever convinced other players in added value of those and other things.
"
natural183 wrote:
"
tUrNiTuP83 wrote:
They know it's an exploit they are just trying to cash in before the items get changed back. I find that very scummy and imo they need to cop a ban. Also the people who are complaining in here that GGG shouldn't ban are most likely the people who used this exploit and are now annoyed they can't make currency from it anymore.

Lol no you! How do we know you're not the one who cashed in already and now calling for the execution of your rivals? I find that very scummy

He's calling for his own ban in your example, so assuming he did it - it's a win-win
"
natural183 wrote:
"
tUrNiTuP83 wrote:

Check my name on the trade site. I wont have any items up plus I literally just found out about this exploit when I saw a bug fix on this forum. But hey keep getting defensive. I'm betting you're one of the people who exploited this and made a heap of currency.
Did several items for std.
Hope atleast something will survive.
Was fun.
This whole discussion amuses me.

Isn't the whole game made of finding this one gap / build / exploit / gear /gems that enables you to kill the hardest bosses at least once in your lifetime?

It's definitely not the "cheaters", it's the developers who made a mistake here. The user who uses this flawed code or design then is not to blame. And the bigger mistake is imho to nerf the people now midleague. This will scare away the last player who wanted to have fun here.

Meanwhile the average player in this league is faced with league mechanics that gives exact zero value.
Without buying coffins you can realistically roll an item that has at least a chance to become useful once in a week when you are really busy and flood fill all your stash tabs with coffins. Just to get a roll that is as trash as if you would have picked up an average item somewhere in a level.
With buying coffins you need 100+ chaos orbs for each try and spend boring hours of buying the correct coffins one by one. Just to get a roll that is as useful as if you would have picked up an average item somewhere in a level.

Either way you loose. This league mechanics is fubar by design. I have given up at it. And i have yet to find a T17 map. It simply does not drop here.

So what is this discussion about cheaters then? The league itself is useless already. I would've better played standard league instead. No big difference this time. Except nerfs and nerfs and nerfs. Where are the buffs that enables me as an average player to get at least once in my lifetime close to endgame content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info