3.24.2 Hotfix 5

pls fix this bug very soon and destroy the items created! pls dont ban players! but please destroy all these crazy items, they kill the game! thank you
i want to subscribe
"
natural183 wrote:
"
vacii wrote:
however the person who sold him the shield should get banned, otherwise he goes unpunished with a profit.

Being the devil's advocate a little here
People are overpaying in PoE all the time. They pay extra for some 21/23 gems that have no benefit over 21/20, for some perfect rolls that don't matter, for timeless jewel rolls that don't work for their build, for prestige items that are only working for poe.ninja damage calculations and not in the game.

Imagine banning everyone who ever convinced other players in added value of those and other things.

I do see the point, however firstly here we have a chain of events that can be traced, secondly your example are either niche or obfuscated rather than plainly visible result of an exploit.

All i'm saying is - there should be at least some investigation in this matter, in order to at least catch the biggest offenders.

Also i'm arguing against defending exploiters in any way, just out of principle.
"
tUrNiTuP83 wrote:
But hey keep getting defensive. I'm betting you're one of the people who exploited this and made a heap of currency.

I don't need to be defensive, I din't abuse it. I was just trying to bring to your attention that your and other people's "betting" is not enough to warrant someone's ban.
Last edited by natural183 on May 4, 2024, 3:36:27 AM
Ban is not a good punishment, just delete those items and all gems inside of them, this would be painful enough.

I would like to see guys log in, and see their character without a weapon and a shield

xDf

and those who sold it, did it only, because they had buyers for those exploited items. So the stupid paid and got punished, the smart one made buck, like in real life.
"
vacii wrote:
there should be at least some investigation in this matter, in order to at least catch the biggest offenders.

Imagine Player1 created 100 bugged items and sold them for 50c each, and Player2 who created 1 bugged item but sold it for mirror. Who is the biggest offender here?
See, it is getting ridiculous fast. Most of people complaining just have FOMO sickness
"
Tridom wrote:

and those who sold it, did it only, because they had buyers for those exploited items. So the stupid paid and got punished, the smart one made buck, like in real life.

Lol? I am gonna sell crack. I know it is illegal but it is actually okay. People buy my drugs, wreck their bodies, get punished, the smart ones made buck!!
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on May 4, 2024, 3:44:10 AM
who cares about those items anyways at this point in the league?

they are just standard memes
"
Yavëtîl wrote:
who cares about those items anyways at this point in the league?

they are just standard memes

Years back at the dawn of this game, temp league events were voided because some of the more rewarding ones would cause too much damage to Standard. Nowadays everyone is okay, to flood standard with all kinds of overpowered gear, bug exploited or not. Why not just let mirrors drop like candy in both league and Standard then?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Tridom wrote:
So the stupid paid and got punished, the smart one made buck, like in real life.

Basically this. I'm just trying to imagine the scale of bans that some people are calling for.
First we ban the owners of bugged items, especially who did equip the item or socket a gem in it.
Second we ban the sellers, and resellers too
Third we ban everyone who used the bugged craft

But justice is not yet done!
- ban everyone who managed to sell Morrigans for 50c/80c/1div on a hypetrain instead of 10c the day before - unfair trading!
- ban everyone who sold unid Dawnbreaker for 20div instead of 20c the day before - unfair enrichment! And Incandescent Invitation sellers too!
- ban every steamer who talked about it while not using it - unfair competition, viewer gains! Like when SpicySushi abused this craft a little, gathered viewers, went to bed and threw all his viewers to CaptainLance, who refused to try it - BAN THEM BOTH because someone streamed grave crafting that day and got his viewers STOLEN from him
- ban everyone who is still having fun in 3.24 because someone is done with the league and finds it not fair to still enjoy PoE
Last edited by natural183 on May 4, 2024, 3:54:53 AM
"
natural183 wrote:
"
vacii wrote:
there should be at least some investigation in this matter, in order to at least catch the biggest offenders.

Imagine Player1 created 100 bugged items and sold them for 50c each, and Player2 who created 1 bugged item but sold it for mirror. Who is the biggest offender here?
See, it is getting ridiculous fast. Most of people complaining just have FOMO sickness

It's not ridiculous at all, you look into both the amount of trades and amount of currency.
Even if you gave them away for free you are at fault.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info