I Don't Understand POE Trade

With the ridiculous amount of loot from affliction there's a high chance their one portal use is worth more than any item you are trying to buy. It was less of a problem in prior leagues.
Players just want to run their juiced maps, finish challenges or do whatever else.
Always been the case that less and less players trade 2 months into the league cause they likely make more currency by not going out of their map for a decently cheap item.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Beglets wrote:
"
Angrybagel wrote:
It's a forced experience to sell mtx.

Exactly.

There's MTX that improves trading? O_O? Since when?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"

stash tabs, but you could also imagine a scenario (whoever thinks this isn't real is on copium by the way) where players would be less motivated to make themselves look fancy if nobody saw it. Trade is one of the only ways you'll get random players into your hideout

But people are thinking too hard. The first 10-15 don't work because they undercut the real price of the item to sell it fast. Obviously it's going to sell instantly, and the site is slow to update. Scroll down if you want the real prices with instant response sellers for common items
One more thing that people seem to not understand. People always complain how bad buying curreincies is. No "normal" player trades currency in bulk. So in addition to people who just want to price-fix you also have people who are flippers that are constantly spammed by dozens of people (if they are good at what they are doing) and they for sure will miss some trades.
Last edited by Aynix on Feb 14, 2024, 5:14:22 AM
cant have a good trading system because the gate keepers on the forums would cry about it.

apparently part of the difficult of the game is spamming people hoping one will reply back.
Definitely harder to get items if you need to message 20 people for it, not just one.
"
Khallis wrote:
apparently part of the difficult of the game is spamming people hoping one will reply back.

Apparently? It was revealed years ago in trade manifesto. Metaplay is part of this game.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"

stash tabs, but you could also imagine a scenario (whoever thinks this isn't real is on copium by the way) where players would be less motivated to make themselves look fancy if nobody saw it. Trade is one of the only ways you'll get random players into your hideout

But people are thinking too hard. The first 10-15 don't work because they undercut the real price of the item to sell it fast. Obviously it's going to sell instantly, and the site is slow to update. Scroll down if you want the real prices with instant response sellers for common items

I think the update time is a huge culprit for causing this feeling, i regularly get trade offers 5-10 min after i have sold stuff.
"
There's a large number of things GGG could do to make trade easier and more streamlined, but they don't want to do that, for various reasons.

With that kind of attitude, why even have trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info