PoB returning 'Account profile is private'

I can't seem to import my account either through my account name or my session ID. I've made sure that I have all the boxes unticked in my privacy settings as well. Anyone else encountered a similar error?
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2024, 6:11:29 PM
Are you sure that you are inputting your account name darrk14 into the box and then hitting start? Your characters import fine for me so it is not private :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Yes I'm inputting the account name correctly. Not sure what else I can do. It may be worth mentioning that whenever I access a POE website, a Cloudflare confirmation pops up. Is that something that could affect it?
That is always a possibility. Do you have any addons on your browser that might be affecting it? Normally Cloudflare rarely gets in the way.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I only have an adblocker, betterTTV and reddit enhancement suite. Also worth noting that I can't also import other people's characters. It still returns the same error.
Hey darrk14, sorry to hear you're having an issue. Would you be able to email us at support@grindinggear.com for further assistance?
Need help with anything? Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for assistance :)
Sent an email. Thanks!
"
Jenn_GGG wrote:
Hey darrk14, sorry to hear you're having an issue. Would you be able to email us at support@grindinggear.com for further assistance?

I can't seem to import my account either through my account name or my session ID. I've made sure that I have all the boxes unticked in my privacy settings as well. Anyone else encountered a similar error?

pls help me. me too
"
stardustzz wrote:
"
Jenn_GGG wrote:

pls help me. me too
Its local, I had no problem to import it!
I have the same problem "Account profile is private", but all checkbox are Unchecked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info