Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

ok fucking poggies on the currency qol
that's trad thing is cool and all but some lame text that looks like every thing else wont cut it, it NEEDS to pop out at you, thicker text and different color otherwise people STILL will get tricked by it.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
So wait...Sadism makes Damage over Time deal damage faster.

But...we have swift affliction. Wouldn't it make more sense to change Swift Affliction to be the gem that causes..."swift afflictions"
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
So wait...Sadism makes Damage over Time deal damage faster.

But...we have swift affliction. Wouldn't it make more sense to change Swift Affliction to be the gem that causes..."swift afflictions"

Yeah, I have to assume there's something we don't know which will be revealed when we see the actual gem, instead of these pointless gameplay videos.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
that's trad thing is cool and all but some lame text that looks like every thing else wont cut it, it NEEDS to pop out at you, thicker text and different color otherwise people STILL will get tricked by it.

Then they deserve to lose currency...
Nice ALT show stacks change. and it would be much better if it moves to a separte UI
"
insectbrain wrote:
"
Sherudonst wrote:
"
wildz217 wrote:
Is it only me, or is everyone just here waiting for the magic reveal that makes the stupid chieftain changes and these shit uniques make sense, with my confused face looking like a baby with a full diaper.

POE 2 prep to get people used to no damage being more damage, and more it's a buff meme's being made.

I've re-read this multiple times and have no idea what this means. Can someone help me out with what I'm missing here?

It's what is referred to as "schizoposting".
I'm glad for one more anti-scam method, and very easy to use as well.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:

Then they deserve to lose currency...

Seriously. You have to click accept for the trade to go through. If you can't be bothered to take the time to verify what you're giving / receiving in that trade then that's on you.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Why not Auction House? What if i want to trade for 4.5 divs, and i have 3 divs, 189c, 3000 chromes and 20.000 rogue's mark?
Only some small QoL in trade doesn't make your trade system's experience feel better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info