Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors Teasers

Sadism support reminds me a lot of swift affliction support. What are some of the differences between the two?
2 Swift 2 Afflicted
"
Sherudonst wrote:
"
wildz217 wrote:
Is it only me, or is everyone just here waiting for the magic reveal that makes the stupid chieftain changes and these shit uniques make sense, with my confused face looking like a baby with a full diaper.

POE 2 prep to get people used to no damage being more damage, and more it's a buff meme's being made.

I've re-read this multiple times and have no idea what this means. Can someone help me out with what I'm missing here?
Actually huge QoL LOGIN
"
Hypophosphite wrote:
Sadism support reminds me a lot of swift affliction support. What are some of the differences between the two?

It's just Replica Emberwake Support.
"
insectbrain wrote:
"
Sherudonst wrote:
"
wildz217 wrote:
Is it only me, or is everyone just here waiting for the magic reveal that makes the stupid chieftain changes and these shit uniques make sense, with my confused face looking like a baby with a full diaper.

POE 2 prep to get people used to no damage being more damage, and more it's a buff meme's being made.

I've re-read this multiple times and have no idea what this means. Can someone help me out with what I'm missing here?

Just the bitter rambling of tinfoil hat players
Well a Plus for you Pc players to help stop the scammers. Don't have to many of them on console. Trade board for the win
Do damaging ailments have a minimum required duration? Can you make an ignite or poison so short that it won’t do any damage at all?
I dont see any teasers here. Just like 1 hour of brainstorming at best.
Very nice!
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info