Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Was there any mentioning what kind of passives can roll on the league mechanic weapon trees?
Maybe many of the removed passive tree reservation masteries were moved onto the league mechanic trees.
So that with the new 12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills we actually can get in more (not hoping that there is a difference between Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills and Mana Reservation Efficiency of Auras? )

COPIUM
Last edited by Singulare on Mar 31, 2023, 7:20:34 AM
Chris WiIson lied. Now, saying that he did not lie means that when someone says something that it can mean anything, and therefore it has no power in the context of truth or facts.
What was written and said is not what is written in the patch notes.
Science of Life
sad no endless heist early on ... i don't know why they delete it
I am happy GGG has removed the worst masteries! LOGIN!
Science of Life
I think the buffs for minions were just left out so we can discover them in game COPIUM
Last Epoch, D4, so many games outside the ARPG genre...Thanks for making choices easy GGG!

Good luck with your player-abusive nerf-fest! Love having every single build nulled out because reasons.
What do you mean with reduced spark base projectile speed?

10%

20%

50%????
Last edited by Zuldra94 on Mar 31, 2023, 8:06:49 AM
Poe elitism in a nutshell:
"Poe is great because it's a difficult game, it's not for the weak minded"
Also Poe players: "omg, they made the game more difficult in minor aspects and now i can't blindfolded beat endgame content anymore!!! I'm gonna leave forever!"

Every league start a blast to watch :D
"
Zuldra94 wrote:
What do you mean with reduced spark base projectile speed?

10%

20%

50%????

I bet it's something like 70-90% kappa
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Miradae wrote:
Poe elitism in a nutshell:
"Poe is great because it's a difficult game, it's not for the weak minded"
Also Poe players: "omg, they made the game more difficult in minor aspects and now i can't blindfolded beat endgame content anymore!!! I'm gonna leave forever!"

Every league start a blast to watch :D

Hahaha I like you :D
Science of Life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info