Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Looks good. I'm happy to try new things :)
Yes, I like this game! Yes, I like change!
Hey, I got a question. What does this "Momentum" stat? It's new and I think you didn't tell us what it does.
Really sad you removed 1 utility flask charge gain every 3 seconds from mastery while keeping the life and mana ones, flat flask charge gain is already really hard to find (there was like 3 or so sources before and that's it) and you are making it even more scarce. Wardloop already has absolute shit ton of drawbacks (no proper way of getting life above like 3k, must have 0 armor, must have no chaos res, no spell suppression or any other defensive mechanics, requires over 20 div investment to make it even work and over hundreds to make it feel at least fine), so why make it even more hard to build and play?
Some of these nerfs are pathetic.

I will touch the onslaught one.

If everyone needs a onslaught to make leveling faster it means Base AS for most characters suck. People shouldn't need AS to be viable.

There's a difference needing AS to smash but to be decent or solid thats on you. So you remove it way to show why I can't wait for june soon enough.

You're zealots are upset again maybe read the room to avoid things like 3.13 or kalandra.
Another disappointment?

I will test the league, but this time I will leave PoE once and for all if I get disappointed again.

D4 is around the corner and it was looking promising

There have been just too many disappointments over the past two years. And if PoE 2 really goes in the direction of "Ruthless", then the game will die out.

And thanks for lying again. :)
"
Bendortiker wrote:
Unfortunately there are a lot of nerfs in the masteries - it is simply not true that they took the 6 best ones. No way. Just no.

For example: removed damage from chaos clusters is a nerf. Removing increased non-damaging ailment effect from elemental is a nerf. Making the spellsuppress chance now also require body armor to have evasion is a huge nerf for many build to get their suppress in. Removing the extra exposure on the cold mastery is a nerf for the most common caster builds as well. And this was just a first glance at those....

Why this form of communication again, when it is obviously not true :(

Well, spell suppress was supposedly added to help evade based character when dodge was changed. Evade characters most likely would have an evade base bodyarmour or an evade hybrid base already.
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
I think some of these changes to levelling are the result of Ruthless, the change to Onslaught support being one example

Or perhaps it is related to what Chris Wilson was saying about shaking up the early game racing meta for the competition at exilecon...just a thought.
)
Last edited by hmelisumeli on Mar 31, 2023, 7:55:36 AM
"
vahu wrote:
"
vacii wrote:
Damn, my league started sort of survived, even though chaos Masteries got gutted.
A lot of nerfs and buffs at the same time, this one is gonna be interesting.
Can't wait for PoB.

I like how people, who have never completed more than 10 challenges in a league tend to always complain about patch notes,,,

EVERY
SINGLE
LEAGUE

Is your opinion only respected if you farm challenges? Really? Who cares about challenges, it's just a filler. Every opinion matters, this is what makes a community.

Whilst someone with 10 challenges probably played to maps at least, someone with 0 challenges either did not log in at all this league, or played Ruthless only.
Last edited by WilliamGoosen on Mar 31, 2023, 7:28:30 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
so how do i run 3 auras now? Oh yeah i cant, sweet lies and only nerfs :D rip hype

The 12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills that was added back goes a long way towards compensating for the loss of aura specific mana reservation masteries.
Last edited by WilliamGoosen on Mar 31, 2023, 7:27:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info