[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

You can't fit in hatred unless you drop grace.

Other option is to get more sources of reduced reservation, either by linking grace or skitterbots with enlighten and using tattoos or %reservation jewels, lab enchant, etc - it's just not possible to fit otherwise.

You could clean up your passive skill tree. You don't need the flask nodes across from the Charisma wheel once you switch to mines from poison conc.

Can also drop that detonate speed node and reservation mastery. Get 20% quality detonate mines gem and link it with an enhance support for mine det speed.

You can use the spare points to get more jewel sockets and put in more life/crit multi abyss jewels. Or get a medium cluster with Gorilla Tactics and Surprise Sabotage.

Also Frenzy charge passives are big damage increases.

Any idea on how to deal with the low light radius?
mind sharing your existing atlas tree setup?
thank you so much.
fixed the tree and added the gems - https://pobb.in/1rFUg-jGzTk6
"
ChikenBurrto wrote:
Any idea on how to deal with the low light radius?

I don't understand the light radius questions, sorry. When I switched to dissolution I did not notice any problems with light radius.
Hi guys !
1st this is incredible build - dps/div ratio is super hight best one from back in the days when summon skeletons was a thing xd
Best thing i could league start with coz of less time for playing.

I was rly hoping to try sanctum on this build but my current setup dont have dmg to kill lycia faster than she can wipe me out. Dont know what to chance next i can go for nimis rute but will need to craft rly fucking good belt to still cap my res after swapping my res ring, next thing could be this new amulet with +3 to icicle mines but have no idea how to sole res and mana problem with almost full unique build at this point.

On the other hand we could use some more ehp but this is probably to me not good at dissolution of the flesh mechanics and more dps might solve survival difficulties.

my pob: https://pobb.in/H16mSlwMcO3J - dont know how to calculate true dps on mines sadly :/
For becoming a tank at cost of dmg we could do like lightning coil + taste on haste + pathfinder flask charges generation jewels to cap res from elemental flasks + progenesis petrified blood + bloodnoch + the other blood noch jewel + skip rathpith globe and use 2x scepters or use exarch shield for another 20% phys as ele for like 85-90% of phys as ele. This just aprear in my head and i needed to post it somewhere xd
@madziar169 To calc full dmg go into configuration in PoB:
1) If using dissolution + rathpith: check always on low life
2) Check Power Charges
3) Check Frenzy Charges
4) Set Gale Force to 10
5) Check Tailwind (for good measure cuz you have it)
6) Check Flasks active
7) Check Killed Recently (unless looking for boss dmg)
8) Check Shattered Recently (unless looking for boss dmg)
9) Check Have you Detonated a Mine Recently
10) # of mines to 10
11) Also set this under Main Skill section with "Active Mines" (above Average Hit where all your stats are shown).

Under "For Effective DPS"
1) Check Chilled - set effect of chill, I use 30-50
2) Check Shocked if using Skitterbots - I notice they almost always put at least 30 shock on enemies

Under Enemy Stats you can set to Guardian/Pinnacle Boss to check boss dmg

Lastly, go into Skills and click on your active icicle mine - check "Include in Full DPS". Next to Icicle Mine set count to 5 (since that's how many you throw at once).

Full DPS shows at the bottom 5x Icicle Mine: 17,196,059

Nimis is a BIG upgrade. I just got it because it came down in price and it was worth it (7 Div for perf proj dmg and 40 dex). Then I spent another 5 Div buying a big res ring to cap res. Overcapped now but w/e, easier to run -max res maps now.

I'm not having any mana problems, but I have temple mod gloves with mana on hit.

Sorry I don't know how to help you more with damage other than obvious solutions. I'm going for more mana reservation via tattoos and enlighten so I can run an extra aura.

@aerial mentioned using petrified blood, but I've never used to so unsure of mechanics and still looking into it.

You're doing berserk build or I'd say drop life regen and anoint savagery. Drop Instinct spell suppress wheel and pick up spell suppress mastery that makes it lucky (pob says this is 24% suppress chance). Pick up a medium cluster with Guerilla Tactics and Surprise Sabotage.

I'd plug some different options into PoB and see if you come out ahead before investing.
Last edited by Teejay137 on Aug 27, 2023, 4:20:01 AM
Do we ever "kill" a mob as the mine is doing dmg ?
Yeah that's unnecessary I suppose. We probably aren't and it doesn't have an effect in PoB I realize now. Thanks for the insight, did not think about it that way before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info