[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

No idea really on how to transition to crit?

https://pobb.in/cVYLnft6B7_I

I really need to switch to the bow & Hyrri's Ire, but it doesn't work as I become so slow and lose a lot of attack speed?

Any help would be appreciated.
Does "your colddamage cannot chills" on weapon crusible tree brick heatshiver mod?
How well does it work with Crystallised Omniscience?
I got some nice stat items that I could use, but I feel it is hard to put 60%+ elemental penetration into actual numbers.
why does the POBB have artillery ballista at 25x and TS at 4x, I am new so I wanted to see what that was about
"
ShaCOOGS wrote:
why does the POBB have artillery ballista at 25x and TS at 4x, I am new so I wanted to see what that was about

5 ballista hits 5 time per attack (avg at 10 projectile count)
TS hits 4 times average at 5 projectiles when accounting for with sniper's mark splits.
"
Machtkatze wrote:
How well does it work with Crystallised Omniscience?
I got some nice stat items that I could use, but I feel it is hard to put 60%+ elemental penetration into actual numbers.

It's not bad but you will lose a lot of survivability by going omniscience. it's just too hard to squeeze in everything you need alongside almost all of your suffixes going in attributes.
Hey there, I've been running the build and so far it feels pretty good, nice damage and fast map clears & movement speed, my biggest issue is just how often I get one shotted to some rare mobs, I have just about 3k HP and it happens almost every map.. I die atleast once or twice (I am doing tier 8-12 ish maps~)
and I am not sure what I am doing wrong, if anybody got the time to take a look at my character and tell me what to improve on just to survive I'd be very happy..
Hey, I am doing great with this build, I tried 3 times to create my own ranger, and gave up. LOL. only my cyclone build made it to 86. I do not have in depth knowledge, I just found out there was a stash chest near the ascendency chests.

question, my tendency in all the games I play is to stay at long range. So, I am using lightning arrow. but for some reason, I can not view the ascendency chart on what to pick. You list all the major things on the POB, but not for the Ascendency. A simple list for Lightning arrow, ice arrow, and tornado shot would be great. BTW I can view the POB.
"
Arcturuz7777 wrote:
Hey, I am doing great with this build, I tried 3 times to create my own ranger, and gave up. LOL. only my cyclone build made it to 86. I do not have in depth knowledge, I just found out there was a stash chest near the ascendency chests.

question, my tendency in all the games I play is to stay at long range. So, I am using lightning arrow. but for some reason, I can not view the ascendency chart on what to pick. You list all the major things on the POB, but not for the Ascendency. A simple list for Lightning arrow, ice arrow, and tornado shot would be great. BTW I can view the POB.

That sounds like a bug,

I recommend to go

gathering wind -> occupying force -> endless ammunition -> focal point.

But for you, I think you will prefer farshot instead of occupying force, everything else would remain the same.
"
shinebo wrote:
Hey there, I've been running the build and so far it feels pretty good, nice damage and fast map clears & movement speed, my biggest issue is just how often I get one shotted to some rare mobs, I have just about 3k HP and it happens almost every map.. I die atleast once or twice (I am doing tier 8-12 ish maps~)
and I am not sure what I am doing wrong, if anybody got the time to take a look at my character and tell me what to improve on just to survive I'd be very happy..

Hey im glad you find the build pretty good.

The first major thing I see going on is your mana flask is instant, that must be awful having to press it over and over again, you can roll an eternal mana flask until you roll the prefix "enduring". Your hands will thank you. And while you're at it, craft yourself some better flasks, you can only have one of them with the increased evasion on it, because it unfortunately doesn't add up. A granite flask will tremendously increase your maximum hit pool against one shots.

Next, you should use vaal haste, not haste. You want to run the grace aura instead of haste, it will improve your survivability significantly.

Get an anoint on your amulet, even a cheap one like fury bolt.
Get more chaos resistance and strength/intelligence on your rare gear so that you can refund the +30 str/int nodes in your passive tree and grab the very very important spell suppress wheels.

Then you need to get life regen (which gets transformed to rage regen with kaom's spirit) to enable berserk, which reduces damage taken by 19% (or 20% at lvl 21) and is further amplified by your berserk effect helmet enchant. So get that immortal flesh asap with a good life regen roll.

Finally, I should have clarified this in the pob; you should make sure that sniper's mark gem is not linked to cast when damage taken. Your gloves should have 2 separate 2 links; one with cast when damage taken - steelskin and one with sniper's mark - mark on hit. Having sniper's mark linked to cast when damage taken doesn't change the behavior of the skill but it triples it's mana cost, I assume it doesn't even trigger in your case.

when all the above is done you should feel resilient enough to do uber lab, which will also improve your survivability.
Last edited by yankuch on Apr 22, 2023, 3:58:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info