[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
revenantt97 wrote:
Hey,im running LA/Ice shot right now and im using LA/ICE SHOT-Elemental Damage-Damage on Full life-Added Cold damage-Trinity-Inspiration for my 6L.Do you have any suggestion for better links or i should roll with that,Deals insane amounts of damage for the investment i've made,im just asking if there is a way to make it better...Also i appreciate your tip on allocating Vengeant Cascade once i get decent amulet,literally 500% quality of life improvement.

How's Vengeant Cascade for Single Target though? Is Panoptican not better?
Hi guys,
Thx for the build, is nice to play ans easy to lvl.
Just got into Map and I have no Idea what Atlas passives tree to make... Was thinking Blight and Metamorph but don't know if the build is good for that ?
Any idea to make currency ? (i don't like essence and expedition)
Thx
Last edited by Dge4Dge on Apr 16, 2023, 3:23:49 AM
"
Dge4Dge wrote:
Hi guys,
Thx for the build, is nice to play ans easy to lvl.
Just got into Map and I have no Idea what Atlas passives tree to make... Was thinking Blight and Metamorph but don't know if the build is good for that ?
Any idea to make currency ? (i don't like essence and expedition)
Thx

I make my currency at Legion and Blight.
水は低きに流れ、人は易きに流れる
Water gravitates toward the lower ground, human nature always want to take the easy way out.
"
pateleq wrote:
Don't know if someone already mentioned it, but bow mastery Increases and Reductions to Projectile Speed also apply to Damage with Bows DOES NOT work with Projectile Mastery More Projectile Speed (it's "more" not "reduced" or "increased")

I am aware, it's still an amazing mastery nonetheless.
"
slayerdx wrote:
It has been a while since I've played.

Any passive atlas tree recommendations?

And/or Flask Craft guides?

Pick 2 of these 3 league content: Essence, delirium and legion, they work really well with the build.

For flask just spam alteration until you hit increased movement speed, evasion and armor, on a quicksilver, jade and granite flask. the affixes are interchangeable; you don't specifically need the granite flask to have increased armor, it can be on the jade flask or on the quicksilver.
"
Buggez wrote:
Having some trouble getting enough damage to smoothly clear T16 maps. Got 7 divines to upgrade but got no idea how to scale this build and the discord link in the video seemed to have expired.

Tried to compare some better bows to mine in POB and the damage barely improved which was strange. So really looking for help with what to get for better clear.

I fixed the discord link but here's your answer:

First of all make sure you still have enough accuracy for precise technique, then,
Craft your flasks (important) -> Prismweave -> Karui Ward (with oil for cheap annoint) -> Highest elemental dps bow you can afford. -> Kaom's spirit + Immortal flesh -> Life gain per Enemy Hit with Attacks synthesis implicit ring -> Watcher's Eye with chance to evade while affected by grace -> Lethal pride (even a bad one) -> Spell Suppress gear (with decent eldritch implicits) -> Cluster Jewels -> Massive Thread of Hope -> (work in progress)
"
tomyrou wrote:
My DPS is low. (Check with POB, maybe only 150k?)
Which gear should I update?
What are the priorities?

First of all make sure you still have enough accuracy for precise technique, then,
Craft your flasks (important) -> Prismweave -> Karui Ward (with oil for cheap annoint) -> Highest elemental dps bow you can afford. -> Kaom's spirit + Immortal flesh -> Life gain per Enemy Hit with Attacks synthesis implicit ring -> Watcher's Eye with chance to evade while affected by grace -> Lethal pride (even a bad one) -> Spell Suppress gear (with decent eldritch implicits) -> Cluster Jewels -> Massive Thread of Hope -> (work in progress)
"
revenantt97 wrote:
Hey,im running LA/Ice shot right now and im using LA/ICE SHOT-Elemental Damage-Damage on Full life-Added Cold damage-Trinity-Inspiration for my 6L.Do you have any suggestion for better links or i should roll with that,Deals insane amounts of damage for the investment i've made,im just asking if there is a way to make it better...Also i appreciate your tip on allocating Vengeant Cascade once i get decent amulet,literally 500% quality of life improvement.

That looks perfect!
"
brunowa wrote:

How's Vengeant Cascade for Single Target though? Is Panoptican not better?

If you mean for ice shot / lightning arrow, it doubles the damage of the main skill so its better than any other anoint.

If you mean with TS, it's really bad unfortunately. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info