[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
chiillOut wrote:
Hello! I want some feedback on how I am supposed to transition into crit. In your guide it says crit multi on jewels, gear etc. But I see that you have none of that in your character yet you still havent picked up Precise Technique. On my POB I just lose dmg if I remove precise technique

Thanks!

He has precise technique in the tree from crucible in the bow. You can look at my tree, I just dropped PT and took some crits nodes, just have 20% crit chance but my dmg feels good for red maps.
Don't know if someone already mentioned it, but bow mastery Increases and Reductions to Projectile Speed also apply to Damage with Bows DOES NOT work with Projectile Mastery More Projectile Speed (it's "more" not "reduced" or "increased")
"
revenantt97 wrote:
Update on my progress,decided to stick with TS as i orignaly intended bcz getting 2g 2b 2r on evasion base armor seems like waste of chromatics at this point. With 4 divine and 150c investment i can get to red maps and so on without dying even if i fall asleep. I dont know how the transition would be cuz im having a fuckin blast league start but the build performs godlike with a few divines investment.

That's an insane investment to get to red maps :S
Can reach of council bow be used in this build?
It has been a while since I've played.

Any passive atlas tree recommendations?

And/or Flask Craft guides?
Some kind person, tell me where can I buy a bow with 3 stats on the elements? fire water and lightning?
"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
"
revenantt97 wrote:
Update on my progress,decided to stick with TS as i orignaly intended bcz getting 2g 2b 2r on evasion base armor seems like waste of chromatics at this point. With 4 divine and 150c investment i can get to red maps and so on without dying even if i fall asleep. I dont know how the transition would be cuz im having a fuckin blast league start but the build performs godlike with a few divines investment.

That's an insane investment to get to red maps :S

Budget and expectations depend on the player. I think he's also commenting that it feels good, not that it was required.

From a DPS standpoint this build gets more than enough damage from a 900+ edps bow which you can easily get for 40-60c despite the current meta (looks like 1 div to buy outright too which is still fair). A 40c chestpiece for links and the prismweave and amulet alone put it into the mils, which is always enough for red maps.

I didnt league start with this, but with an arma brand recaller and after having rerolled I wish I'd gone with this. My budget for red maps on that char was 1.4div, and it WASNT fun. I sunk 4-7 divs into it since and it still isn't clearing reds super well as a heiro. If I'd put the same budget into this (which I have) the performance would be much higher I feel.

Edit: I originally typed this on my phone. Fixed a ton of typos.
Last edited by Xenithos on Apr 17, 2023, 5:55:48 AM
"
Jason_jamie wrote:
Can reach of council bow be used in this build?

No, it's a bad bow that no build should genuinely consider past white maps.
Last edited by Xenithos on Apr 15, 2023, 1:18:09 PM
Having some trouble getting enough damage to smoothly clear T16 maps. Got 7 divines to upgrade but got no idea how to scale this build and the discord link in the video seemed to have expired.

Tried to compare some better bows to mine in POB and the damage barely improved which was strange. So really looking for help with what to get for better clear.
Having some trouble with the jewel Lethal Pride. After installed TS cost rage+mana. Can someone tell me how to solve the problem with the regeneration of rage, as it is enough for a couple of shots. Or explain the mechanics of how it should work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info