[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

HEllo,

Thank you for your answer.

I have the belt in my stash, but i had trouble with the resistances. But now it should be good. I will change it right now. I was generating the rage manually with the cry, and only used berserker on hard mob.

For the amulet, i'm struggling a lot with the attributes requirement for the gems. Same with the rings.

I was looking for a bow, but from POB the dps gain will not be huge.

I did some T15 maps, it's OK, but i'm lacking a little bit of dps.

But now i have 500C to invest.

"
CmtCousteau wrote:
HEllo,

Thank you for your answer.

I have the belt in my stash, but i had trouble with the resistances. But now it should be good. I will change it right now. I was generating the rage manually with the cry, and only used berserker on hard mob.

For the amulet, i'm struggling a lot with the attributes requirement for the gems. Same with the rings.

I was looking for a bow, but from POB the dps gain will not be huge.

I did some T15 maps, it's OK, but i'm lacking a little bit of dps.

But now i have 500C to invest.

For the strength requirement - get a Lethal Pride.
Find a decent seed via PoB. Intimidate or chance for double damage are good mods.
For int - I got it on the helmet via Essence Crafting. Amulet is also a good spot.
"
Foxandxss wrote:
Could anyone

I have this weapon (using tornado shot) The options I have are:

ending with 40% projectile speed with 30% reduced projectile damage. This path includes -3% crit change with +80% crit mult and 120 int.

Or ending with socketed gems supported by level 10 less duration but having 10% increased dex and +80 accuracy.

Both options seems good since we have many int stuff.

When you say includes -3% crit do you mean it subtracts 3% base crit chance? If so that's awful and not where you want to go. If however it's the opposite, giving you 3% base crit then that path is incredible. We take a mastery that causes our projectile speed to buff our proj. damage so there's barely even a loss there.
This was an amazing league starter for me. I normally take 10-11 hours to maps but because of how zoomy it felt I got it done in 6 hours.

I had a hard time initially getting to red maps so I farmed some currency in white maps spamming essences. I'm in the steelmage private league so trading was limited at this point, mostly got to T16s just crafting my own gear with essences.

I'm missing a few things that I want so I still haven't transitioned to crit, but I feel like the build does a lot of damage even in a non-crit variant. So in case anyone is sitting there thinking they need to swap, they really don't. I got all my atlas stones and did everything short of ubers and feared without going crit.

"
SirChesticles wrote:
Whoever recommended vengeant cascade, is an MVP. I've been doing juicy 100% life legion / essence farming with panopticon, and swapping to vengeant feels like i doubled my damage. Especially for essence mobs, as the ones with 5+ essence felt like theyd kill my totems as soon as they were summoned.

"
gamer15oo wrote:
Hello,

First of all I love this build, great job with the guide, especially leveling up made everything so smooth.

I just finished ACT10 and now I just bought all my items to make sure res were max but I just saw I went overboard, even tho I did the math this seems way too overboard, can you tell me exactly how much res do I need or add it to the guide for future references? Thank you

https://prnt.sc/dEGNYgWZk_kN

You should always aim for 75/75/75 (cold light fire) and 0 chaos, on almost any build. Having more is never bad though, as there are many things in the game that can reduce your resistances. Generally i like to have mine at about 85-90 each.

Hey, just popping in to let you know that in current meta getting 100% resistances is the recommendation. Monster's exposure is a guaranteed 25% since 3.20 when they raised it. You should also look into curse immunity/preventing curses from affecting you as they can scale your resistances too.
"
Xenithos wrote:
"
Foxandxss wrote:
Could anyone

I have this weapon (using tornado shot) The options I have are:

ending with 40% projectile speed with 30% reduced projectile damage. This path includes -3% crit change with +80% crit mult and 120 int.

Or ending with socketed gems supported by level 10 less duration but having 10% increased dex and +80 accuracy.

Both options seems good since we have many int stuff.

When you say includes -3% crit do you mean it subtracts 3% base crit chance? If so that's awful and not where you want to go. If however it's the opposite, giving you 3% base crit then that path is incredible. We take a mastery that causes our projectile speed to buff our proj. damage so there's barely even a loss there.

actually it depends on your current gear progression. -3% crit chance doesnt matter to you if you still use precise technique (cant deal crit anyway) but you get the insane 120 int for free. 120 Int is very high for this build and you may not need any additional int from your gear after that. But you need to change your bow later if you decided to switch to crit build.
Hi! This is a great league start for me, but im still so confused right now xd on the endgame crit pob, where did you get your maximum power charges? i know some are from anoint, helmet implicit, 1 notable and the 3 default. Where did you get the other 2 charges?
Currently spent ~5 div on build and its awesome for that price.
Does tornado shot offer the similar efficiency? I think TS better with tight rares and bosses, but has less clearspeed.

Lightning arrow 5 div showcase
"
ebirty1 wrote:
Does tornado shot offer the similar efficiency? I think TS better with tight rares and bosses, but has less clearspeed.

If you want to play with TS you can't use Vengeant Cascade.
"
SpitfireXD wrote:
"
ebirty1 wrote:

If you want to play with TS you can't use Vengeant Cascade.

Yea i know. this is one of the reasons why I didnt try to play with TS myself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info