[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
frozzr wrote:
Having some trouble with the jewel Lethal Pride. After installed TS cost rage+mana. Can someone tell me how to solve the problem with the regeneration of rage, as it is enough for a couple of shots. Or explain the mechanics of how it should work.

Remove the skillpoint on Wind Dancer keystones top left of the jewel circle.
Lethal pride always switches the keystones!
"
Mutta_ wrote:
"
frozzr wrote:
Having some trouble with the jewel Lethal Pride. After installed TS cost rage+mana. Can someone tell me how to solve the problem with the regeneration of rage, as it is enough for a couple of shots. Or explain the mechanics of how it should work.

Remove the skillpoint on Wind Dancer keystones top left of the jewel circle.
Lethal pride always switches the keystones!

Wow.it's works. thanx.
have problem - berserk not work on left click
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
Гилдариус знает топ билд - но гайд ему влом написать!!!
"
dark1738 wrote:

Always Attack without Moving
水は低きに流れ、人は易きに流れる
Water gravitates toward the lower ground, human nature always want to take the easy way out.
"
tomyrou wrote:
"
dark1738 wrote:

Always Attack without Moving
thx much
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
Гилдариус знает топ билд - но гайд ему влом написать!!!
I have recently gotten lucky and a headhunter dropped on harvest for me, would headhunter fit into this build? I would lose out on rage and berserk so I would lose quite a lot of damage and I am not sure if it would be worth it. This is my first headhunter ever so I am unsure if I should just do a new build.
"
DemonLord100 wrote:
I have recently gotten lucky and a headhunter dropped on harvest for me, would headhunter fit into this build? I would lose out on rage and berserk so I would lose quite a lot of damage and I am not sure if it would be worth it. This is my first headhunter ever so I am unsure if I should just do a new build.

HH would be amazing! For Rage you can use the Voll's Vision helmet.
"
DemonLord100 wrote:

If you can fit in Voll's Vision and a bit of life regen somewhere you can still use Rage and Berserk. I have not played with headhunter after the simplification of archnemesis, but if the rares still have physical damage as extra...you probably have more damage if your build is phys conversion. Should be worth to fit in HH, Rage and Berserk.
My DPS is low. (Check with POB, maybe only 150k?)
Which gear should I update?
What are the priorities?
水は低きに流れ、人は易きに流れる
Water gravitates toward the lower ground, human nature always want to take the easy way out.
Hey,im running LA/Ice shot right now and im using LA/ICE SHOT-Elemental Damage-Damage on Full life-Added Cold damage-Trinity-Inspiration for my 6L.Do you have any suggestion for better links or i should roll with that,Deals insane amounts of damage for the investment i've made,im just asking if there is a way to make it better...Also i appreciate your tip on allocating Vengeant Cascade once i get decent amulet,literally 500% quality of life improvement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info