3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Give me a button to be able to opt out of AN mobs. I'll take hit on item drops. I just wanna map and chill.
Change whatever you want GGG. I am already quit.
"
jrv209 wrote:

sorry, but banning someone from your game for something they said on stream and not even your in-game chat is whack and it's entirely pick and choosey.

How is it "whack"? Seems like a perfectly reasonable response to such an attack.

"
jrv209 wrote:
I can name several streamers who have taken massive dumps on GGG and attacked their competency as developers and gone too far.

That isn't what PoM did though. He made an extremely personal attack against Chris specifically, that went far beyond his professional competency.

"
jrv209 wrote:
PoM sucks, but what they did is worse to me. You can ignore this manchild or not promote him at all, but outright banning him is very thin-skinned.

No, it's a reasonable way of responding to people creating a toxic environment with their hysterical tantrums.

"
jrv209 wrote:
Having your community spam a devChecked emote of chris shooting the guy is a very good look, too, right? You've already shown you can control streamers' behavior with this ban so I take your lack of action as you approving of that emote, GGG.

How is that even remotely similar? You're reeeeally reaching here for something to be mad about.

"
jrv209 wrote:
I don't know, something rubs me wrong about it especially when GGG welcomes Rue and Quin69 to their community. PoM is right to point out the hypocrisy of the situation.

Don't see how that's relevant.

"
jrv209 wrote:
Again I can't stand the guy or the fact that I have to defend him, but he got scapegoated and made an example of just like GGG did to Empy a few leagues back. The difference is that no one likes PoM so they cheered in unison and made edgelord emotes this time.

Empy and others were temp banned for exploiting a bug. This should not be a shock to anyone. You don't need to defend PoM. He knows what he did was way out of line, as do the rest of us. He's free to find a game that makes him less angry. I'm sure he'll be happier that way.
People expected a 5 course menu and you serve some stale bread and a glass of water...

At least please watch ZiggyD's video about Archnemesis before serving the dessert GGG
I hope you should spend more energy on map experience, not more mechanisms. There are too many defense levels, which can not be taken into account. They often die, and the experience is extremely poor.
TLDR: Another crybaby

-
GGG, would you be willing to stream an interview slash discussion session?

What:
For y'all to take a few hard-hitting questions from Player One and be honest with your answers to Us. Honest about the future of Path of Exile, PoE2 and what We can expect between now and then.

Why:
There's something about seeing a person as they understand a question. Something real there, insight from the author. That kinda thing just doesn't come through in the written word.

Especially the kind of written word that has been reviewed and edited and approved for release. Not that we have any of that, just saying there's a difference.

We are real humans who are really into that thing y'all get to do for a living. We are asking you to deal with us like humans- not take us for granted like cows in the food chain.

We want to be in a good relationship and you are being very unlovely. We don't wanna break up with you because we all feel like we go way back. But we are unhappy with this and we have been for a minute.

We deserve to know whether or not you intend to keep on this way.

You need to know -that we know- the true cost. It isn't cash, it's time. And it's gone. Not only our past but also our future.

Every time you change it. Every time items and builds get nerf'd.

Not just the time we had in it but the future fun we had the right to expect. Simply no longer available. Because reasons.

That was our future fun, our reward for the grind.

After you got what you wanted, you took away what you gave.

-
They say that in business, the one you do hear from represents many more that you will never hear from again. There are a lot of ones, Player Ones trying to be heard right now.

Are you listening?
Got a lot of currency drop in Sentinel, first time killed Sirus, Exarh and Hanger, tried different more interesting builds, got a lot of fun. In Kalandra can not push my self through yellow maps, nothing drops, available builds = bored weak sux, and i’m like a paper with 100% suppress and ~70% evasion. I’m not happy, have not bought kirak pass yet, i like new packs but because i’m playing less not sure i should invest…

Have nothing good to share with you(
Newb
Wait, what?
LESS magic and rare mobs in harvest?
So NO lifeforce? Because in my experience, with almost every Atlas passive allocated for Harvest lifeforce drops, I only ever get lifeforce from those two types of mobs, normally, less than 200 lifeforce per patch, meaning less than 3 low tier crafts per patch.
At this point you may as well just cut the Harvest completely, you're apparently dedicated to that anyway.
This wont change anything at this point. Too small, too late, zero drops.
So you make some totally unimportant changes that won't help anyone and you Nerf one of the only fun boss mechanics that actually can make people some loot... Great job again nerfing the fun out of the game GGG... Are your vision to kill PoE before you release PoE2? If it is you are being very successful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info