An Overview of Upcoming Changes

"We're making improvements to how Lightning Mirages from the Storm Strider modifier spawn by increasing their cooldown and making them spawn close to the player but not right on top, so that builds that hit multiple times in quick succession are not swarmed by Lightning Mirages.

We're reducing the terrain collision size of Spark and Lightning Strike projectiles, which fixes the issue where the projectiles aren't created when casting into a wall and in some Lake of Kalandra tiles."

THANK YOU!!

After playing spark for a week i'm actually fed up with all the times my char casts, but never releases sparks. Also spark in armoury map has a few tight places and corners where it literally cannot pass, this may help on that.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
As for the problem that players feel forced to find MF culler, one possible solution that comes to me is itemize those arch mode like metamorph organ which can be used or combined later.

Then it can be traded to mf culler with reasonable price or you don't even need to stop to differentiate wheather the monster have a valuable mode on it.

Buy the way, removing keep prefix/suffix and call them "filler options" is still not bearable.
Some wee highlights but good to see at least.

WHERE HAS THE "STALKING PUSTULE" OF DEATH GONE
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568084

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568078

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3568062
please unnerf heavy strike. while you're at it, make melee not suck.
Well...I am trying to find joy in this league. 100 maps, heist, and expedition, and I have found zero divines. Loot is in a very sad place right now. I do not have the time to grind more than this and hope they do something to make it more rewarding as you advance.
Thank you everyone on the team except for my boyfriend jatin.
I really need to hear something about 32x9! When will it be back or fixed? Even Genshin Impact has it. And I don't want to play with my full screen, not with 1/3 of it being black bars. I hope you guys see this and will say something about the matter, so I finally know how long I will have to quit this game. You are getting my hopes up with every post you make, just to crush me when I see that you again didn't mention it.
God bless, bring poe back! Dont listen to the hate, you guy, i believe, will make poe amazing again <3
Honestly just move archnemesis from rares to unique bosses and let us target farm things.

Then buff loot up so that doing past league content feels rewarding again. We needed that extra 10000% spike in loot to make maps feel rewarding at all. You can't take it away until item generation is improved significantly.
Thank you for your hard work. Many did not appreciate the changes, and some of them really need to be rethought, BUT I believe that you are doing all this for the best result in the long term and all this is necessary for poe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info