An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Tukohama be praised!
Lightning mirage? Who cares about lightning mirage? Heralding Minions is the real killer here. At least lightning mirage is ALWAYS bright. I never even see the lightning towers from Heralding Minions until it's too late. And why. Why. Why do they spawn so so many of them?
Looks like steps in the right direction.

Glad you're keeping us posted.

Will need to see the actual changes though, you've given yourself a hell of a lot of work, insisting on fixing everything instead of rolling back.
Last edited by Luminariel on Aug 30, 2022, 11:07:43 PM
Wouldnt it be easier to revert everything back to 3.18?
I will be honest with you, this is the first time I quit a league in the second week, it feeels absolutely horrible.
You redeced the defences we had for absolutely no reason and at the same time you destroyed crafting.
You also created this loot goblin meta that is absolutely disgusting, I am really not sure what you are thinking.
the archnemesis monsters still deal sooooo much damage, I am not sure how you keep ignoring this

Suggestions:

1. Add back the most used harvest crafts you removed;
2. Distribute the loot of the Archnemesis monsters so there is no high concentration of loot in one specific touched type, for example, the Solaris touched monsters can have higher chance to give you a better loot, but not 10000000 times better than everything else. The meta you are encouraging is 1000 steps back.
3. Nerf with at least 25% the damage of all the archnemesis monsters.
4. I honestly think that you should reverse all the defensive changes except the mana reservation. you really trippled down on making the game super hard for people that do not want to die a lot.

Well, Slowly but surely it'll feel really good again. This is a good sign.
Make PoE great again.
Sounds good! Eagerly waiting to see what will happen.
THANK YOU!!!
It's so nice that you actually listen
WOW, I am more optimistic now. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info